Eric Price

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Bigschtick
Riptide

sader24 wrote:The offense is right on track according to CJ. I often wonder what game he is watching during our games.

This absurd comment with attach to Johnson in the same way
"We don't judge by wins and losses" or "If you don't like
it, you can go across the street" attached to Dickson and will forever
serve us to mock the damn fool A.D.
Last edited by Bigschtick on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Pullinmyhairout
Low Tide

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr- ... 03484.html

Well Kevin Sumlin canned his def coordinator one day after the season. This is a clear message to the fan base that poor defense will not be tolerated at A&M.

Let's see what message CJ sends to the Tulane community on Dec 7.

2012 - Tulane ranked 109 in total offense
2013 - Tulane ranked 115 in total offense
2014 - Tulane ranks 105 in total offense
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Pullinmyhairout wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr- ... 03484.html

Well Kevin Sumlin canned his def coordinator one day after the season. This is a clear message to the fan base that poor defense will not be tolerated at A&M.

It is not CJ's decsion....it is Ricky Dickie's call.... but why cloud the issue with fact, even tho Price is terrible, he is running an offense that CJ has zero clue about, and will never have the Athletes on the roster to be successful using this "Pro" scheme.

CJ is clueless and was a terrible hire... clearly he cannot or refuses to adapt to the talent level Tulane is able to attract
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave QB
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:

It is not CJ's decsion....it is Ricky Dickie's call.... but why cloud the issue with fact, even tho Price is terrible, he is running an offense that CJ has zero clue about, and will never have the Athletes on the roster to be successful using this "Pro" scheme.

CJ is clueless and was a terrible hire... clearly he cannot or refuses to adapt to the talent level Tulane is able to attract

I don't think it's fair to call him a terrible hire just yet. 2015 will give the true answer.
Eaglewave
Swell

Fire Price!!!
Ball Sumrall!
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Wave QB wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:

I don't think it's fair to call him a terrible hire just yet. 2015 will give the true answer.
True. But his answer to the problems of 2014 aren't encouraging.
Show Me
Tsunami

nawlinspete wrote:
JerseyWave wrote:It makes no sense how poorly Tanner Lee played today. I would like an explanation. He was awful!
Was Lee awful or atrocious ? Which is worse ? Lee's self destruction today was all on HIM. No coach can be blamed for the horrid interceptions he threw. Lee stinks. Better get a QB recruit this coming class. Lee will never be the answer.
You have a FG kicker coaching our young QB. Aaron Price was a kicker in college and you blame Lee for not improving. You are nothing but a troll. The QB coach is the brother of our OC who is the friend of Dickson. Wake up Pete and read the tea leaves. Lee and no other Tulane QB will ever improve having a kicker coach them on the facets of QB'ing.
51WaveBG
High Tide

It's all on CJ's head. He hired Eric Price, who was a loser @ Memphis and then hire Aaron Price, who didn't even last a week @ Hawaii and was jus hanging around TU. Mike Neu knew what he was doing. Aaron Price is a loser, just like his brother. We are in the bottom 5 in FBS, NCAA offense, in 2014 had the lowest offensive output since 1994, and CJ thinks they are so great that he keeps them on his staff? CJ has become great @ making excuses, now how about putting a football team on the field! At any other college, with a competent A/D, changes would have already been made. At TU, nothing is being done, as usual, and 2015 is shaping up to be a disaster, just like 2014. We have a Q/B situation that is a receipt for total disaster. I personal don't that Lee is D1 material, but he seems to be the anointed QB. What if he goes down in the first game and is lost for the season? Our back-up QB situation is shaky @ best. No matter how you slice it, 2015 is going to be CJ's mess, no excuses.
JerseyWave
Riptide

This is Year 4 Toledo all over again. We all knew Toledo had to go but Rick Dickson gave him a fifth year. It turned out to be a disaster for the 2011 season. After three years of one of the worst offenses in college football we are getting the same Head Coach, same coordinator, and same QB for Year 4. Nothing will change. Do you you think Tanner Lee moving from redshirt freshman to redshirt sophomore will suddenly ignite Tulane's offense? Not going to happen unless there's a change in coaches and philosophy. A good offensive mind can turn it around. Expect more of the same next year with the same coaches and the same playbook.
51WaveBG
High Tide

Nothing will change in TU athletics until RD is gone. Maybe our new Ivy League President will wake up, take charge and fire RD. Will it happen? NO!
Mandeville Wave
High Tide

The whole situation is sickening.
Wave QB
Swell

I agree that it's time to bring in another OC. Why won't CJ make the change? What's stopping him from canning Price? Is it Dickson? Does CJ believe in Price?

Eric Price has single handily ruined Montana's second FBS run, screwing Powell's abilities to work his magic in the shotgun, and destroying the good tools that Tanner Lee brings to the table.

Montana could have shown us more of his abilities to make plays with his feet and short passes if Price would have done a batter job of using the running correctly and mixing up the PA pass here in there. I have seen many highlights of Montana to know that the kid wasn't as bad as Price's gameplan made his numbers look.

Powelll has a cannon for an arm and can make plays out of the shotgun or when given time to throw the football. I have heard Mike Nue verbally talk about how this kid throws missiles and has the abilities to pull a rabbit out of his hat. I saw his high school highlights and the abilities are there. The gameplan isn't!

Tanner Lee is not performing to up to his ability. Yes, I have been hard on Lee, but I never said that he doesn't have the tools to be a good QB. I just knew it was too soon for this kid to handle the heat of FBS football after 1 complete high school season at QB.

Something tells me that Lee's INT's numbers would have been better if Nue was around.
Last edited by Wave QB on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

In today's FBall world, good coaches almost always fit the scheme to the personnel and not the other way around.
Wave QB
Swell

mbawavefan12 wrote:In today's FBall world, good coaches almost always fit the scheme to the personnel and not the other way around.
It was like that in yesterday's football world as well.
51WaveBG
High Tide

Do you fine gentlemen really expect even a reasonable degree of competence to be exercised by the TU Athletic Department and it's glorious leader? Only @ TU can this happen!
Eaglewave
Swell

I am so disappointed in CJ allowing this man to hang around.
Ball Sumrall!
Jonathan
Riptide

Will not renew by TAF and season tickets next year for one reason other than the only 3 wins. CJ did not fire the Prices!
RobertM320
Green Wave

Tammy gets Tulane OC Eric Price to explain the challenges to the Green Wave offense!

http://videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2 ... ain_t.html

He never did touch on the real problem, his poor playcalling.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I attended the signing party and when EP took the podium he appeared very nervous as if he was waiting to be boo'd. Been meaning to mention that.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
ajcalhoun
Swell

RobertM320 wrote:Tammy gets Tulane OC Eric Price to explain the challenges to the Green Wave offense!

I know that this isn't important but Tammy said "For Christ's sake" in one of her questions. That didn't sound very professional.
God Bless Everyone!
Jonathan
Riptide

I want CJ gone because he did not have the strength or will to fire the Prices at the end of the season. They were a disaster.A three win losing season is a travesty at Tulane. With no bowl game. Same old,same old. I expect us every year in the Top 25 and a bowl game a la Coach Pierce. CJ is being paid by Dickson over a million dollars a year. What a joke. Add to the 20m Tulane annual deficit!
Eaglewave
Swell

ajcalhoun wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:Tammy gets Tulane OC Eric Price to explain the challenges to the Green Wave offense!

I know that this isn't important but Tammy said "For Christ's sake" in one of her questions. That didn't sound very professional.

So what! Big F'n deal! Tammy took time out to give our losing program an interview with a man who we want answers from. I wish she would have been less professional and get right to the trashy play calling and the fact that Tulane fans want him fired now!
Ball Sumrall!
MicMan
Swell

ajcalhoun wrote:I know that this isn't important but Tammy said "For Christ's sake" in one of her questions. That didn't sound very professional.
It is important. Nunez knows better. But that's what you get when you let most of your staff go and no one sees the video before it's posted. Idiots.
JDTulane
Riptide

GASP, she said that?! How could she??!?!!?!?!?!?! *Hand to pearls*
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

From Guerry Smith's Wave Report post spring wrap up with CJ:
"If we're going to win, the defense will carry us this year," he said. "This is the most important year for them."
https://tulane.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1747337

WTF?!?!?