Buy game day parking for football games

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Forever TU
Surge

Hey all,

I'm not sure how many of yall know about this option - You can "prepay" for a parking spot in Loyola, Dominican and St. Rita. REMEMBER that neighborhood parking laws will be in effect for all games. Please spread the word. We don't want loyal Tulane fans getting towed!

Here is the link: https://tulane.clickandpark.com/

Loyola Garage is $20
St Rita is $10
Dominican is $10

Just click on the game you want parking for, follow the payment steps and then an email will be sent to you from which you can print your parking pass. It acts just like the physical passes that some bought with their season tickets.

If you are wondering - if you qualify for the season passes via TAF that is still a better deal. But for those of us that don't and/or have the Pick-3 plans its an ok deal.

Please spread the word! Thanks!

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Forever TU wrote:Hey all,

I'm not sure how many of yall know about this option - You can "prepay" for a parking spot in Loyola, Dominican and St. Rita. REMEMBER that neighborhood parking laws will be in effect for all games. Please spread the word. We don't want loyal Tulane fans getting towed!

Loyola Garage is $20
St Rita is $10
Dominican is $10

Just click on the game you want parking for, follow the payment steps and then an email will be sent to you from which you can print your parking pass. It acts just like the physical passes that some bought with their season tickets.

If you are wondering - if you qualify for the season passes via TAF that is still a better deal. But for those of us that don't and/or have the Pick-3 plans its an ok deal.

This is a nice option. But the $20 for Loyola is too high.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Forever TU
Surge

tpstulane wrote:

Loyola Garage is $20
St Rita is $10
Dominican is $10

It has to be higher so that you are paying more than a Westfeldt donor that is also buying a Westfeldt pass.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Forever TU wrote:
tpstulane wrote:

Loyola Garage is $20
St Rita is $10
Dominican is $10

It has to be higher so that you are paying more than a Westfeldt donor that is also buying a Westfeldt pass.
Tulane logic but in reality the casual fan looking to park isn't going to pay $20 for a Tulane game so those spots will likely not be bought. What happens to Westfeldt Club tickets that are not sold in season ticket packs or 3 packs? Are they to priced higher than the donor amount for single games? I understand stand protecting the donor but Tulane should be looking to get any and all butts in seats at the same time.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
batonverde
Ripple

$20 is a fair price. My son and I were going to meet my parents, who have a pass in loyola, at my aunt's house in old Metairie and ride with them, but this is much better since we are heading back to Baton Rouge after the game. Thanks for the heads up.
Roll Wave!
Jonathan
Riptide

Park on the street. Not the median!
IM42lane
Swell

Jonathan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:56 am Park on the street. Not the median!
DO NOT PARK ON a STREET in Orleans Parish, period! Carjackers are on the prowl, and Madame LaToya could care less!
Regards,
"Pete" Madere