What happens if the Big 12 takes two AAC members?

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
cajunfanatico
Swell
Posts: 1313
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 am
Status: Offline

Jonathan wrote:I understand from reading the Cajun Pagin site that Ex Flash and CanjunF have U La La jumping over CUSA. and the AAC to the Big 12 in the next month. What are these guys smoking?
I'm not a member there, numbut. You're the one obviously doing the smoking.


ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 27044
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

The latest: The Big 12 is not expanding.
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co ... to-expand/
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
exflash
High Tide
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:36 am
Status: Offline

Jonathan wrote:I understand from reading the Cajun Pagin site that Ex Flash and CanjunF have U La La jumping over CUSA. and the AAC to the Big 12 in the next month. What are these guys smoking?
----WOAH dude--Didn't say that, but did mention some great things going for UL that would make us one of the top teams to be considered in this area----Facilities, enrollment, attendance, recent success in FB and basketball, in the group of top teams in the country in Softball and baseball, closing in on Tier one academic ranking, the city of Lafayette and its rankings in employment food etc, along with its growing market base now #3 in the state, Athletic budget growing fastest in the state not counting LSU!!! Hey not bad and some more great facilities on the way!!!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 14465
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

exflash wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I understand from reading the Cajun Pagin site that Ex Flash and CanjunF have U La La jumping over CUSA. and the AAC to the Big 12 in the next month. What are these guys smoking?
----WOAH dude--Didn't say that, but did mention some great things going for UL that would make us one of the top teams to be considered in this area----Facilities, enrollment, attendance, recent success in FB and basketball, in the group of top teams in the country in Softball and baseball, closing in on Tier one academic ranking, the city of Lafayette and its rankings in employment food etc, along with its growing market base now #3 in the state, Athletic budget growing fastest in the state not counting LSU!!! Hey not bad and some more great facilities on the way!!!
Mr ExFlash....there is no way the Big 12 will be inviting the University of Looossseeeeaaannaa laf-eye-ette any time soon... Stop drinking the Bayou Teche water, the bacteria is eating your Brain cells.... USL brings zero media and minimal TV sets to the table, ....Boise State, Colorado State, Cincy, UCF, Northern Illinois, San Diego State, BYU, Utah State all make more sense than USL...stop listening to the propaganda that Coach Hudster is spewing...the next destination for LaLaf is CUSA... I must be bored as hell to even post a response to this krap
Last edited by golfnut69 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jonathan
Riptide
Posts: 4207
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:03 pm
Status: Offline

Who really cares. It will not happen. Why post this thread? All their football programs stink like Tulane's and basketball is not any better! Based on the U La La website they feel that they will jump CUSA now the Sunbelt 2 and also the AAC and move directly to the Big 12. Delusional! As we all know Ex flash and Cajunfanatico are major U La La supporters and for some stupid reason enjoy posting on this Tulane site.
cajunfanatico
Swell
Posts: 1313
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 am
Status: Offline

golfnut69 wrote:
exflash wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I understand from reading the Cajun Pagin site that Ex Flash and CanjunF have U La La jumping over CUSA. and the AAC to the Big 12 in the next month. What are these guys smoking?
----WOAH dude--Didn't say that, but did mention some great things going for UL that would make us one of the top teams to be considered in this area----Facilities, enrollment, attendance, recent success in FB and basketball, in the group of top teams in the country in Softball and baseball, closing in on Tier one academic ranking, the city of Lafayette and its rankings in employment food etc, along with its growing market base now #3 in the state, Athletic budget growing fastest in the state not counting LSU!!! Hey not bad and some more great facilities on the way!!!
Mr ExFlash....there is no way the Big 12 will be inviting the University of Looossseeeeaaannaa laf-eye-ette any time soon... Stop drinking the Bayou Teche water, the bacteria is eating your Brain cells.... USL brings zero media and minimal TV sets to the table, ....Boise State, Colorado State, Cincy, UCF, Northern Illinois, San Diego State, BYU, Utah State all make more sense than USL...stop listening to the propaganda that Coach Hudster is spewing...the next destination for LaLaf is CUSA... I must be bored as hell to even post a response to this krap
Has Coach Hud been talking about the Cajun program getting invited to the Big 12? If so, I've missed it and I suspect if he did say something along those lines it was tongue-in-cheek. What I've heard him talk about most are things like upgrades to our stadium and training facilities, and fielding the best team we can against the current level of competition. Up to this point I'd say he's produced more results than propaganda.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
TXWave88
Surge
Posts: 631
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 am
Status: Offline

If conference expansion happens again, the teams will come from the MWC or the AAC. P5s will not dip below that to get a team. That is why everyone should be trying their hardest to get into the MWC or AAC. It is the only chance (even if it is so tiny) to have a chance to be invited into the P5s. Also, it is pretty clear you have to dominate for several years. You cannot go 8-5 every year and expect anything. TCU dominated, Louisville dominated.... Boise St dominated and still no one wanted them because they were best in the WAC for the majority of their years (along with several other reasons).
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave
Posts: 9299
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm
Status: Offline

TXWave88 wrote:If conference expansion happens again, the teams will come from the MWC or the AAC. P5s will not dip below that to get a team. That is why everyone should be trying their hardest to get into the MWC or AAC. It is the only chance (even if it is so tiny) to have a chance to be invited into the P5s. Also, it is pretty clear you have to dominate for several years. You cannot go 8-5 every year and expect anything. TCU dominated, Louisville dominated.... Boise St dominated and still no one wanted them because they were best in the WAC for the majority of their years (along with several other reasons).
We don't have a chance to get invited because our administration does not want us to be there. Any other interpretation of a 22K football stadium and 3.6K basketball arena and 15 years of indifference to success and failure is insanity.

The reason we won't be invited is because of the spineless alumni who have allowed Scott Cowen and his buddies to steal what's rightfully ours. Scott Cowen doesn't believe in the P5, and he's said so publicly numerous times.

No one wanted Boise State because it's in Boise and academically isn't even a national university. Everyone would want Tulane because it's in NOLA and because we are AAU, but we permit leadership that has sabotaged our program and our university.
cajunfanatico
Swell
Posts: 1313
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 am
Status: Offline

jonathanjoseph wrote:We don't have a chance to get invited because our administration does not want us to be there. Any other interpretation of a 22K football stadium and 3.6K basketball arena and 15 years of indifference to success and failure is insanity.

The reason we won't be invited is because of the spineless alumni who have allowed Scott Cowen and his buddies to steal what's rightfully ours. Scott Cowen doesn't believe in the P5, and he's said so publicly numerous times.

No one wanted Boise State because it's in Boise and academically isn't even a national university. Everyone would want Tulane because it's in NOLA and because we are AAU, but we permit leadership that has sabotaged our program and our university.
It's really a shame, isn't it? Smack in the middle of the most fertile football recruiting grounds in the US, situated in one of the premier sports destination cities in America, alumni spread all over the world, and top-quality academics to boot and LSU hears only a whimper out of Tulane. If any state deserved 2 P5-Conference teams, it's Louisiana. Someone should go to jail for criminal neglect.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave
Posts: 9299
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm
Status: Offline

cajunfanatico wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:We don't have a chance to get invited because our administration does not want us to be there. Any other interpretation of a 22K football stadium and 3.6K basketball arena and 15 years of indifference to success and failure is insanity.

The reason we won't be invited is because of the spineless alumni who have allowed Scott Cowen and his buddies to steal what's rightfully ours. Scott Cowen doesn't believe in the P5, and he's said so publicly numerous times.

No one wanted Boise State because it's in Boise and academically isn't even a national university. Everyone would want Tulane because it's in NOLA and because we are AAU, but we permit leadership that has sabotaged our program and our university.
It's really a shame, isn't it? Smack in the middle of the most fertile football recruiting grounds in the US, situated in one of the premier sports destination cities in America, alumni spread all over the world, and top-quality academics to boot and LSU hears only a whimper out of Tulane. If any state deserved 2 P5-Conference teams, it's Louisiana. Someone should go to jail for criminal neglect.
Exactly. I do believe that the negligence is bordering on criminal. And yet only a ULL fan will affirm and agree with that. Tulane alumni are spineless wussies who wouldn't even dare to criticize Scott Cowen from behind an anonymous username. Meanwhile, Scotty C is giggling and sipping mai tais while watching that paycheck large enough that he can't spend it all roll in every two weeks.

He keeps the paycheck while Fitts sits in the hot seat with the consultants who will be informing Tulane of it's impending doom, so the "demise" will be on Fitts' watch.
cajunfanatico
Swell
Posts: 1313
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 am
Status: Offline

I'll put on my Jonathan outfit here and ask someone to do my work for me. Would someone post the total revenues.....television $$$, ticket sales, etc that LSU generates with its athletic department?
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
TXWave88
Surge
Posts: 631
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 am
Status: Offline

jonathanjoseph wrote:
TXWave88 wrote:If conference expansion happens again, the teams will come from the MWC or the AAC. P5s will not dip below that to get a team. That is why everyone should be trying their hardest to get into the MWC or AAC. It is the only chance (even if it is so tiny) to have a chance to be invited into the P5s. Also, it is pretty clear you have to dominate for several years. You cannot go 8-5 every year and expect anything. TCU dominated, Louisville dominated.... Boise St dominated and still no one wanted them because they were best in the WAC for the majority of their years (along with several other reasons).
We don't have a chance to get invited because our administration does not want us to be there. Any other interpretation of a 22K football stadium and 3.6K basketball arena and 15 years of indifference to success and failure is insanity.

The reason we won't be invited is because of the spineless alumni who have allowed Scott Cowen and his buddies to steal what's rightfully ours. Scott Cowen doesn't believe in the P5, and he's said so publicly numerous times.

No one wanted Boise State because it's in Boise and academically isn't even a national university. Everyone would want Tulane because it's in NOLA and because we are AAU, but we permit leadership that has sabotaged our program and our university.
No disagreement with anything you said, but even if we had great leadership, we would not have received an invite in CUSA to a P5. It just is not going to happen. AAC or MWC is the only stepping stone for a school to make it up to the next level now. The only chance we have is to get the right leadership in the driver seat. We know that is not going to happen anytime soon.
Jonathan
Riptide
Posts: 4207
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:03 pm
Status: Offline

Tulane came close to entering the Big 12 a few years ago because of a push from the Big 12's leading member the University of Texas and head Coach Mack Brown. They did not want another Texas team and liked Tulane's top academics,New Orleans and recruiting in southeastern Louisiana.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 14465
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Jonathan wrote:Tulane came close to entering the Big 12 a few years ago because of a push from the Big 12's leading member the University of Texas and head Coach Mack Brown. They did not want another Texas team and liked Tulane's top academics,New Orleans and recruiting in southeastern Louisiana.
I live close to Austin....when did that happen ?... I do remember when the ole SWC came to visit Tulane, before it imploded
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
exflash
High Tide
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:36 am
Status: Offline

cajunfanatico wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
exflash wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I understand from reading the Cajun Pagin site that Ex Flash and CanjunF have U La La jumping over CUSA. and the AAC to the Big 12 in the next month. What are these guys smoking?
----WOAH dude--Didn't say that, but did mention some great things going for UL that would make us one of the top teams to be considered in this area----Facilities, enrollment, attendance, recent success in FB and basketball, in the group of top teams in the country in Softball and baseball, closing in on Tier one academic ranking, the city of Lafayette and its rankings in employment food etc, along with its growing market base now #3 in the state, Athletic budget growing fastest in the state not counting LSU!!! Hey not bad and some more great facilities on the way!!!
Mr ExFlash....there is no way the Big 12 will be inviting the University of Looossseeeeaaannaa laf-eye-ette any time soon... Stop drinking the Bayou Teche water, the bacteria is eating your Brain cells.... USL brings zero media and minimal TV sets to the table, ....Boise State, Colorado State, Cincy, UCF, Northern Illinois, San Diego State, BYU, Utah State all make more sense than USL...stop listening to the propaganda that Coach Hudster is spewing...the next destination for LaLaf is CUSA... I must be bored as hell to even post a response to this krap
Has Coach Hud been talking about the Cajun program getting invited to the Big 12? If so, I've missed it and I suspect if he did say something along those lines it was tongue-in-cheek. What I've heard him talk about most are things like upgrades to our stadium and training facilities, and fielding the best team we can against the current level of competition. Up to this point I'd say he's produced more results than propaganda.
When the school names were mentioned you left an important part of my statement out---I said IN THIS AREA---Check out the schools in Alabama Miss La Ark Missou Kent N Mex Colorado and parts of Texas and I say we have a very favorable competitiveness!!!
Jonathan
Riptide
Posts: 4207
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:03 pm
Status: Offline

Ex flash and Canjunfantico? let me say this for the 20th time! The name of your regional tier 2 academic school is the University of Louisiana at Lafayette ULL ,also a directional school known as the University of Southwestern Louisiana USL. You are the sister companion school of the University of Louisiana at Monroe ULM. They are happy with their name. Why not you with yours? Your students as a regional school leave the campus on weekends to go home to their communities in the Lafayette area. Get this clear! There is only one University of Louisiana created by the Louisiana legislature at the end of the 19 century. When Paul Tulane gave mega dollars and properties to the University of Louisiana the legislature moved it from a public to a private school and added Tulane to the front of the name,now Tulane University of Louisiana. We are sorry you have been stuck in the lowly Sunbelt Conference and have no way to get out with your low annual athletic budget and poor market area. The flagship public university as you know in Louisiana is LSU Agricultural and Mechanical that has the highest public entrance requirements in the state ; yours is much lower with also a lower graduation rate. Have a good day!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 14465
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

exflash wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
exflash wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I understand from reading the Cajun Pagin site that Ex Flash and CanjunF have U La La jumping over CUSA. and the AAC to the Big 12 in the next month. What are these guys smoking?
----WOAH dude--Didn't say that, but did mention some great things going for UL that would make us one of the top teams to be considered in this area----Facilities, enrollment, attendance, recent success in FB and basketball, in the group of top teams in the country in Softball and baseball, closing in on Tier one academic ranking, the city of Lafayette and its rankings in employment food etc, along with its growing market base now #3 in the state, Athletic budget growing fastest in the state not counting LSU!!! Hey not bad and some more great facilities on the way!!!
Mr ExFlash....there is no way the Big 12 will be inviting the University of Looossseeeeaaannaa laf-eye-ette any time soon... Stop drinking the Bayou Teche water, the bacteria is eating your Brain cells.... USL brings zero media and minimal TV sets to the table, ....Boise State, Colorado State, Cincy, UCF, Northern Illinois, San Diego State, BYU, Utah State all make more sense than USL...stop listening to the propaganda that Coach Hudster is spewing...the next destination for LaLaf is CUSA... I must be bored as hell to even post a response to this krap
Has Coach Hud been talking about the Cajun program getting invited to the Big 12? If so, I've missed it and I suspect if he did say something along those lines it was tongue-in-cheek. What I've heard him talk about most are things like upgrades to our stadium and training facilities, and fielding the best team we can against the current level of competition. Up to this point I'd say he's produced more results than propaganda.
When the school names were mentioned you left an important part of my statement out---I said IN THIS AREA---Check out the schools in Alabama Miss La Ark Missou Kent N Mex Colorado and parts of Texas and I say we have a very favorable competitiveness!!!
Mista or Mrs ExFlash.... there is not one school, NOT ALREADY in a P5, in the states of Mississippi, Kentucky, Arkansas,Kentucky,New Mexico, Mizzou,'Bama that the Big 12 would even look at.... Colorado State (TV Market) and Rice ( because of Academic's, TV sets & endowment)) are the only two that make sense in the states you have listed ... clearly, U do not have an understanding of the business of College Athletics... as far as being competitive is concerned, LaLaf may have been able to beat Kansas the last few years, other than that, they would have been a "dog" in every other game, no matter where it was played, hell LaLaf could not even win the Sun Belt last year... so please, go away, into that good night
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
User avatar
MicMan
Swell
Posts: 1505
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Status: Offline

It is hilarious to watch TU and fans of other also-ran and never-was schools cling desperately in vain to the hope that they still have a chance to join a P5 conference. They'd tear each others' children to pieces if it meant getting an invite. Well done, losers!
CN Hide & Seek Team
Low Tide
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:42 pm
Status: Offline

Tulane was in talks with the Big XII for membership in 2011 along with UL, TCU, WVU, and Cincy. UL TCU and WVU got the invites, but UL went to the ACC instead. BigXII chose this list after a study by a sports marketing consulting firm. This information was disclosed to a room full of TAF members by the athletics department during the unveiling of the plans for Yulman. I know several of the men who were in the room. Since then Tulane and Cincy have made major stadium upgrades. i dont see that as a coincidence.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami
Posts: 6308
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 pm
Status: Offline

CN Hide & Seek Team wrote:Tulane was in talks with the Big XII for membership in 2011 along with UL, TCU, WVU, and Cincy. UL TCU and WVU got the invites, but UL went to the ACC instead. BigXII chose this list after a study by a sports marketing consulting firm. This information was disclosed to a room full of TAF members by the athletics department during the unveiling of the plans for Yulman. I know several of the men who were in the room. Since then Tulane and Cincy have made major stadium upgrades. i dont see that as a coincidence.

Was that the same meeting that RD said Yulman has 28k seats and 30k capacity? I kid, I kid.
CN Hide & Seek Team
Low Tide
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:42 pm
Status: Offline

Yes. RD also said the stadium is expandable. It is expandable up to 50k, but there is no upside to broadcasting that to the Nimbys on Audubon. they are the reason the stadium is asymmetric.

BTW, this hijack by ULL fans of this thread is hilarious. Especially in light of the $1.5B in cuts to Higher Education and Healthcare coming in the state budget this year. CUSA already has its Louisiana team too.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 14465
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

mbawavefan12 wrote:
CN Hide & Seek Team wrote:Tulane was in talks with the Big XII for membership in 2011 along with UL, TCU, WVU, and Cincy. UL TCU and WVU got the invites, but UL went to the ACC instead. BigXII chose this list after a study by a sports marketing consulting firm. This information was disclosed to a room full of TAF members by the athletics department during the unveiling of the plans for Yulman. I know several of the men who were in the room. Since then Tulane and Cincy have made major stadium upgrades. i dont see that as a coincidence.

Was that the same meeting that RD said Yulman has 28k seats and 30k capacity? I kid, I kid.
I can yell ya right now, if the Big 12 was talking to Tulane, it made sure that Tulane would not be leaving the Dome for Yulman .... ESPECIALLY if da Mackster was pointing the Big 12 in Tulane's direction.. Mack already knew the downside of an on campus stadium and the BS the NIMBY's would bring not to allow it to happen.. or at least in a size that would meet Big 12 standards for an invite ... Mack did know the Wilson Center need be enlarged for meeting rooms and player facilities...and the "practice field was a perfect location for a indoor facility, in fact more perfect than what the University of Texas @ Austin has in place
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
CN Hide & Seek Team
Low Tide
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:42 pm
Status: Offline

I can yell ya right now, if the Big 12 was talking to Tulane, it made sure that Tulane would not be leaving the Dome for Yulman .... ESPECIALLY if da Mackster was pointing the Big 12 in Tulane's direction.. Mack already knew the downside of an on campus stadium and the BS the NIMBY's would bring not to allow it to happen.. or at least in a size that would meet Big 12 standards for an invite ... Mack did know the Wilson Center need be enlarged for meeting rooms and player facilities...and the "practice field was a perfect location for a indoor facility, in fact more perfect than what the University of Texas @ Austin has in place[/quote]



Objection, lack of foundation.
User avatar
MicMan
Swell
Posts: 1505
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Status: Offline

CN Hide & Seek Team wrote:Tulane was in talks with the Big XII for membership in 2011 along with UL, TCU, WVU, and Cincy. UL TCU and WVU got the invites, but UL went to the ACC instead. BigXII chose this list after a study by a sports marketing consulting firm. This information was disclosed to a room full of TAF members by the athletics department during the unveiling of the plans for Yulman. I know several of the men who were in the room. Since then Tulane and Cincy have made major stadium upgrades. i dont see that as a coincidence.
When you disclose your identity, then we can make an objective judgment as to whether you are to be believed or are voicing an opinion. Until then you have no credibility.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave
Posts: 9299
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm
Status: Offline

CN Hide & Seek Team wrote:Tulane was in talks with the Big XII for membership in 2011 along with UL, TCU, WVU, and Cincy. UL TCU and WVU got the invites, but UL went to the ACC instead. BigXII chose this list after a study by a sports marketing consulting firm. This information was disclosed to a room full of TAF members by the athletics department during the unveiling of the plans for Yulman. I know several of the men who were in the room. Since then Tulane and Cincy have made major stadium upgrades. i dont see that as a coincidence.
This is the kind of BS that keeps Tulane down in the dumps.

Why is this information being kept a secret? If there is a goal of obtaining membership in the Big 12, what is the big picture or plan and how does Yulman fit into that? I'm quite certain that if you told Tulane alumni "donate to Yulman because as soon as we pay that off we'll take the next steps towards a P5 because that's the program we want" that the Yulman challenge would have been successful.

There is also a very key but perhaps subtle difference between what you are saying and perhaps reality. You say that Tulane "made major stadium upgrades". It is true that Tulane spent a sum of money on a facility, but whether or not it was an upgrade (in terms of impact on the program) is highly questionable and remains to be seen. And whether that same sum of money could have been more effectively spent towards the upgrades that would make a P5 a reality is also highly questionable.

So we aren't disclosing our fundraising and/or athletics strategy because we don't have the b@lls or political will to hold off a handful of bored housewife NIMBYs? What kind of childish BS is this?

Again, this is the problem. We're expected to trust the judgment of a few fools who refuse to discuss their thinking or strategy or be held accountable for anything. This whole "Trust us. We talked about it with a select few people and we've got it covered" has been disastrous for the past 15 years, athletics and beyond and isn't the way successful or responsible people operate.

I know you and the people you know who were "in the room" have your hearts in the right place but WAKE THE F*CK UP AND STOP BEING PART OF THE PROBLEM. Enough talk. The Playbook was 5 years ago. It's well past time for results.
Post Reply