AAC has rough weekend

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/ ... cart_river
Aresco spent the entire summer telling anyone who would listen - and even those who didn't want to - that the AAC belonged with the other Power Five conferences.

So far, his teams haven't backed him up. The AAC is 2-9 against Power Five foes through the first three weeks of the season.

Worse, there is only one undefeated team remaining in the AAC, Cincinnati, and the Bearcats have played only one game. Three other teams have one loss and the rest two.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Tulsa, give up 50 to FAU and lose at home to Texas State. I had to search to figure out where texas state was located. Sad
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

mbawavefan12 wrote:Tulsa, give up 50 to FAU and lose at home to Texas State. I had to search to figure out where texas state was located. Sad
You may wish to plan a trip to lovely San Marcos, TX...35 miles south of Austin and 50 miles north of San Antonio. At least Texas State is well coached and prepared to play... Coach Fran has done a pretty good job there, in fact this is his second stop at the school ...he began there when it was called Southwest Texas State U, before moving onto to TCU and then to "Bama ...they had Illinois on the ropes before attrition gave in late in the 4th quarter last week.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote:
mbawavefan12 wrote:Tulsa, give up 50 to FAU and lose at home to Texas State. I had to search to figure out where texas state was located. Sad
You may wish to plan a trip to lovely San Marcos, TX...35 miles south of Austin and 50 miles north of San Antonio. At least Texas State is well coached and prepared to play... Coach Fran has done a pretty good job there, in fact this is his second stop at the school ...he began there when it was called Southwest Texas State U, before moving onto to TCU and then to "Bama ...they had Illinois on the ropes before attrition gave in late in the 4th quarter last week.
Do you think Texas State would trade staff with us? I am sure they are not paying him $1.5mm.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

We're paying CJ $1.2 million. And he's providing zero ROI.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

mbawavefan12 wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
Do you think Texas State would trade staff with us? I am sure they are not paying him $1.5mm.
both the UTSA and Texas State staff are better "total" staff....Tulane has Rollins and Speedy...FYI...Texas State is only about 45-50 miles from San Antonio, CUSA gave them a hard look. it came down to them and UTSA.. Red McCombs step up on UTSA's behave
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !