Frank Wills

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:37 am TPS, Like you , I thought he was already inducted...way too long, for someone of his ability, not only as a Player, but as a Person.... I am happy for his Family and Friends
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CH ... kEegQIFhAC
Yes indeed!

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Frank inducted officially last night
Tulane Class of 1981
Jaxwave
Swell

What a great speech by his sister! If that doesn’t bring a tear in the eye and bring back memories for any little leaguer at our advanced ages, I don’t know what will. I wish all kids of every background had this kind of commitment from their parents during their formative years. His sister painted a beautiful picture of a family committed to providing support for their children and Frank’s fun outlook on sports was a reflection of that.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Jaxwave wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:34 am What a great speech by his sister! If that doesn’t bring a tear in the eye and bring back memories for any little leaguer at our advanced ages, I don’t know what will. I wish all kids of every background had this kind of commitment from their parents during their formative years. His sister painted a beautiful picture of a family committed to providing support for their children and Frank’s fun outlook on sports was a reflection of that.
I thought the same thing. Their parents were so instrumental in Frank’s success. Katie really told a great story there. Frank would be proud for sure!
Tulane Class of 1981
ajcalhoun
Swell

Add me to the bunch that assumed he was already in. Congratulations!
God Bless Everyone!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Nice article here as well:
https://thetenthinning.com/blog.php
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Louisiana’s Ultimate Draft: The best 32 historical picks at each slot across sports

https://theathletic.com/2490048/2021/04 ... ed_article

16. Frank Wills, Kansas City Royals, 1980

The Tulane pitcher spent nine years in the majors, primarily as a reliever. He played for Kansas City, Seattle, Cleveland and Toronto. He ended with a 22-26 career record and a 5.06 ERA.
Tulane Class of 1981