Jason Navarro

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

http://www.healthfitnessmag.com/february12/index.html
Full story on page 20.....
Growing up in North Louisiana, Jason Navarro rarely had a day in his youth when he wasn’t competing in sports. Football, basketball and baseball - Jason excelled at each. In his senior year of high school, Jason was an All-State tight end on West Monroe’s 1st ever state championship team and then accepted a scholarship to Tulane. In his time there, his love for New Orleans grew along with his athletic achievements. He was a letterman his first two seasons with highlights of starting at Alabama in Tuscaloosa and a touchdown reception against LSU in the Dome. After a successful sophomore football season, he got his chance on the baseball mound at Tulane, recording an 11-0 record, earning 2nd Team All-American awards, along with Conference-USA Two Sport Athlete of the Year. Focusing only on baseball his junior year, he recorded a 12-2 record and a first team All-American award. His record of 23-2 is still tops in Tulane baseball history and he was declared Tulane Athlete of the Year in 1997. He was later inducted into Tulane’s Hall of Fame for baseball in 2003. Drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals, Jason then began a 10 year span of competing professionally. As travel and competition became a way of life, these experiences now bring us to his supplement 4D.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Nice story in today's business section in the TP
http://www.nola.com/business/index.ssf/ ... E9CC39FC9F
Tulane Class of 1981
tnelly15
Riptide

Hope he gets it, Jason is a good guy and the 4D stuff is pretty good.
gbgreenie
Surge

Unbelievable where Jason has gone to in life since graduating from Tulane University. Tulane Hall of Fame, top of the list for all time Green Wave Pitchers and a pro baseball career. I am so glad to connect with Jason on his post Tulane Journey. I am a Senior Olympian Athlete thanks to Jason and 4D every morning before workouts, I am 66 but feel 20 years younger and 4D is one of the reasons. I touched base with Jason at Franco's Gym in Mandeville, as a Runner in the New Orleans Track Club and other running clubs. As an athlete Jason was into a healthy lifestyle and Nutrition. That led Jason into developing a Nutritional Energy product that was all in one, he was tired of carrying a bag of supplements around when he traveled in the Minor Leagues. He is now CEO of 4D Clean Energy a once a day supplement drink that I would not live without. He has commercials on ESPN, Every Sam's carries his product and he is hoping for future expansion. He lst sold his product in the local running and triathlon community. Athletes noticed their enhanced athletic performance and energy levels. His wife helped him promote 4D to the local Running community in and around New Orleans then he expanded to Pro Athletes. Urge the Green Wave Nation to give Jason a boost, try his product, you will not be sorry, helps joint health, immune system packed with B Vitamins, Amino acids and other potent nutrients. The once a day "Clean Energy Boost"

https://drink4d.com/
“We care about our customers’ health and providing them with a product that works.”
-CEO/FOUNDER
Two-time NCAA All-American
Tulane U Hall of Fame
10 years professional baseball player
https://drink4d.com/benefits-ingredients-2020/
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

When your house is a messs but a pro baseball player shows up trick or treating, you invite him in for some wine 🍷
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

NOLABigSteve wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:48 pm

When your house is a messs but a pro baseball player shows up trick or treating, you invite him in for some wine 🍷
WOW
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

All the best to both, I am assuming the 4D product is produced in Mandeville, I wish he could get a Patrick Mahommes type player to endorse, sales would blow up... I also noted several Tulane athletes as "ambassadors"....now, everyone go out and buy a case !!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

It's over 10 years since the OP. How's 4D doing?
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:45 am It's over 10 years since the OP. How's 4D doing?
Still see on the shelves at SamsClub
https://www.samsclub.com/p/4d-clean-ene ... od18291171
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Good for him.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Jason teams up with Abita Brewery to can his 4D drink for the masses.

Covington-based health company partners with Abita Brewing to launch sports beverage
https://neworleanscitybusiness.com/blog ... -beverage/
Our story has always been one of unwavering commitment to the local athletic community, and we are excited to introduce our product to the wider community with the launch of our ready-to-drink cans,” 4D Life Founder and CEO Jason Navarro said in a news release. “Partnering with another Louisiana-based company like Abita to can the product just made sense. I’ve always loved their product, and I know that the natural artesian water they use is going to taste better and be healthier resulting in an overall better product.”

Navarro, a former athlete who played college football and baseball for Tulane University and professional baseball for the St. Louis Cardinals, launched 4D Life in 2012 and was inspired to develop the 4D brand to aide athletes in consistent health benefits to encourage mental agility for top cognitive performance, fuel physical abilities for faster recovery, promote emotional well-being, and collaborate them all into every area of life.

“As a travelling athlete, remembering to take multiple supplements per day was impossible. I developed 4D as a one-product solution to that,” Navarro said. “Our new product is great not only for athletes but anyone who wants to stay active or increase productivity without succumbing to the unhealthy ingredients found in other energy drinks.”
Tulane Class of 1981
Greeniegb
Swell

tpstulane wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:49 am Jason teams up with Abita Brewery to can his 4D drink for the masses.

Covington-based health company partners with Abita Brewing to launch sports beverage
https://neworleanscitybusiness.com/blog ... -beverage/
Our story has always been one of unwavering commitment to the local athletic community, and we are excited to introduce our product to the wider community with the launch of our ready-to-drink cans,” 4D Life Founder and CEO Jason Navarro said in a news release. “Partnering with another Louisiana-based company like Abita to can the product just made sense. I’ve always loved their product, and I know that the natural artesian water they use is going to taste better and be healthier resulting in an overall better product.”

Navarro, a former athlete who played college football and baseball for Tulane University and professional baseball for the St. Louis Cardinals, launched 4D Life in 2012 and was inspired to develop the 4D brand to aide athletes in consistent health benefits to encourage mental agility for top cognitive performance, fuel physical abilities for faster recovery, promote emotional well-being, and collaborate them all into every area of life.

“As a travelling athlete, remembering to take multiple supplements per day was impossible. I developed 4D as a one-product solution to that,” Navarro said. “Our new product is great not only for athletes but anyone who wants to stay active or increase productivity without succumbing to the unhealthy ingredients found in other energy drinks.”
Know Jason personally and was one of his lst promoters, I would not start any day without a 4D, my favorite is Tropical Punch. As a 69-year-old Senior Olympian and local runner I remember Jason testing his product with the local running community and triathletes. 4D is more than an energy drink but is a nutritional multi vitamin supplement with amino acids and other nutrients. 4D has supplements for knee and joint health along with nutrients to boost the immune system and good skin health.

After thorough testing by our team, I’m pleased to share insights about the 4D Drink Mix, a premium energy blend that aims to elevate your performance and well-being. Let’s dive into the lab results:

Ingredients and Goals:
4D’s drink mix boasts over 30 unique amino acids, vitamins, and electrolytes. Its comprehensive formula targets four key areas: mind, muscles, joints, and skin.
Developed by Jason Navarro, a professional baseball player, this mix was meticulously refined over a year, with 120 different recipes before achieving its final form.
Performance and Flavor:
Our team sampled various flavors and allowed different members to put the product to the test.
The verdict? It works pretty dang well! Whether you dilute it in more water or prefer concentrated flavor, 4D delivers on its promises1.