Newcomb Apparel

Show your Tulane school spirit!
ajcalhoun
Swell

Hi Dave.
My sister has been looking forever for a shirt/sweatshirt/practically anything that says Newcomb. There may be a market there for you as I know a lot of women of a certain age who are very proud to be graduates of Sophie Newcomb College and can't find anything anymore that says Newcomb.
I don't know how many you need to make a "run" but I'll bet you could sell a bunch of sky blue sweatshirts/tees/something with either Newcomb or Sophie Newcomb or Sophie Newcomb College with green lettering.
Anyway, good luck!

God Bless Everyone!
Campus Connection
Ripple

AJ, thank you for the message and for the advice! You'll be happy to know that I'm actually one step ahead of you. I've just had a Newcomb design approved by the university last week. Starting very soon, Campus Connection will have light blue shirts and sweatshirts available with the brown Newcomb College logo. We're going to have them printed shortly and expect to start selling them in our store and on our website by the new year. We'll keep you updated!
Campus Connection
Ripple

ajcalhoun
Swell

I am sorry I just now seeing this. I would have gotten her one for Christmas. Dang! But I'll swing by and pick one up this week, anyway.
God Bless Everyone!
ajcalhoun
Swell

My sister went and got her first of probably many shirts yesterday. She loves it.Thanks!
God Bless Everyone!
Kriegeri91
Trickle

You might not believe it but a friend of mine even has a Newcomb Designer Leggings. I am not in contact with her now because she just got married last month and moved to some other country. It is getting difficult for me to even find her online because that legging was a must have.