Jotavion Pierce

Talk about the latest recruits here.
greenphantom
Swell

https://247sports.com/player/jotavion-pierce-46131755/

Safety from Montgomery, Al commits to Tulane over Penn State, Florida auburn and ole miss amongst others. Unfortunately no Kansas St offer reported so a few people may not be impressed by his offers thus far. :)

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Glad to know I’m always on your mind you poor pathetic child.🀣🀣🀣
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

For those intersted in our latest commitment he's a high 3 star safety per Rivals:

'https://n.rivals.com/content/athletes/j ... 43?view=pv
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
NOLABigSteve
Tsunami

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
greenphantom
Swell

winwave wrote: ↑Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:16 pm Glad to know I’m always on your mind you poor pathetic child.🀣🀣🀣
Of course a KSU offer would be better today than it was in 2019 they had the #68 Rivals recruiting ranking, sandwiched between Marshall and UTSA :).
winwave
Top of the WAVE

greenphantom wrote: ↑Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:09 am
winwave wrote: ↑Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:16 pm Glad to know I’m always on your mind you poor pathetic child.🀣🀣🀣
Of course a KSU offer would be better today than it was in 2019 they had the #68 Rivals recruiting ranking, sandwiched between Marshall and UTSA :).
It was a P5 offer. You can try and squirm around that all you want but you'll just keep making a childish ass of yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
greenphantom
Swell

winwave wrote: ↑Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:38 am
It was a P5 offer. You can try and squirm around that all you want but you'll just keep making a childish ass of yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol. You can never admit when you are wrong and will continue to try and move the goal posts to fit your narrative. To quote the late, great Jonathan Joseph "That's A Straw Man Argument!" :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
winwave
Top of the WAVE

greenphantom wrote: ↑Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:50 am

lol. You can never admit when you are wrong and will continue to try and move the goal posts to fit your narrative. To quote the late, great Jonathan Joseph "That's A Straw Man Argument!" :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
You poor bitter boy. It was a P5 offer. That was certainly better than a Tulane offer in 2019. Keep squirming. Funny that you would create a thread about a recruit and then ruin it with your own bitterness. He deserves better than that. We met, talked , shook hands and bought each other beers but yet you can't let it go. I truly pity you and your pathetic life. Maybe one day you'll be able to move out of your parents basement.
TerryD101
Low Tide

I'm channeling Michael Buffer, Let's get ready to ruuuuuuumble!!!!
greenphantom
Swell

winwave wrote: ↑Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:06 am

You poor bitter boy. It was a P5 offer. That was certainly better than a Tulane offer in 2019. Keep squirming. Funny that you would create a thread about a recruit and then ruin it with your own bitterness. He deserves better than that. We met, talked , shook hands and bought each other beers but yet you can't let it go. I truly pity you and your pathetic life. Maybe one day you'll be able to move out of your parents basement.
Lol. I'm just needling you like you do to everyone else. Don't take it so seriously and enjoy your weekend.
greenphantom
Swell

Others currently visiting are an OT and a DE both from St Aug, a CB from Opelousas and a QB from Ruston. All have strong offers other than the QB whose biggest one is UTSA thus far.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

greenphantom wrote: ↑Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:23 am
winwave wrote: ↑Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:06 am

Lol. I'm just needling you like you do to everyone else. Don't take it so seriously and enjoy your weekend.
No you're just expressing your continued bitterness. and no I don't needle others because I'm not obsessed with them like you are me. BTW, that Tulane class of 2024 that was the one the CB win should have bolstered finished ranked 69th. So Mitchell's offers at this point are certainly not that good. Hopefully he has a good senior year and his offers improve but like Tyjae he picks us in the end.
greenphantom
Swell

Also visiting right now is LB Corey Amos from Opelousas. He is an Ole Miss commit and was also offered by Michigan and Miami. Hope we can flip him.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I've created a 2025 recruiting thread for info. on visits, etc.. So you may want to transfer the above info. on visitors there so it doesn't get buried here.