2024 APR report

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
Post Reply
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 14496
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline



Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
User avatar
nawlinspete
Riptide
Posts: 2983
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

What a joke , Alabama the second best graduation rate of all FBS .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Greeniegb
Swell
Posts: 1862
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:37 am
Status: Offline

nawlinspete wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:49 am
What a joke , Alabama the second best graduation rate of all FBS .
Cincinnati and UCF better than Tulane, SMU and Houston worst as we see if that plays in conference realignment. Houston is way lower than us!!!
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 27074
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

nawlinspete wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:49 am
What a joke , Alabama the second best graduation rate of all FBS .
Alabama in general has raised its academic profile mainly because of FB. As a matter of fact more students from Jesuit now choose Alabama over Tulane. Small sample size but this is why it’s so important to have high athletic performance it definitely attracts better students.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican
Posts: 13239
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

tpstulane wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:00 am
nawlinspete wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:49 am
What a joke , Alabama the second best graduation rate of all FBS .
Alabama in general has raised its academic profile mainly because of FB. As a matter of fact more students from Jesuit now choose Alabama over Tulane. Small sample size but this is why it’s so important to have high athletic performance it definitely attracts better students.
Out of state tuition at Alabama is a fraction of Tulane.

What stands out to me is how bad our conference is. We have 5 of the bottom 16 programs. And once you get past Rice, Tulane and ECU nobody else is in the top 1/2 of the 134 programs in FBS D1
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
HoustonWave
Green Wave
Posts: 7593
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm
Status: Offline

DfromCT wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:31 pm
tpstulane wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:00 am
nawlinspete wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:49 am

What a joke , Alabama the second best graduation rate of all FBS .
Alabama in general has raised its academic profile mainly because of FB. As a matter of fact more students from Jesuit now choose Alabama over Tulane. Small sample size but this is why it’s so important to have high athletic performance it definitely attracts better students.
Out of state tuition at Alabama is a fraction of Tulane.

What stands out to me is how bad our conference is. We have 5 of the bottom 16 programs. And once you get past Rice, Tulane and ECU nobody else is in the top 1/2 of the 134 programs in FBS D1
Exactly. We’re in an academic kennel, and are getting fleas.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 27074
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

DfromCT wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:31 pm
tpstulane wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:00 am
nawlinspete wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:49 am

What a joke , Alabama the second best graduation rate of all FBS .
Alabama in general has raised its academic profile mainly because of FB. As a matter of fact more students from Jesuit now choose Alabama over Tulane. Small sample size but this is why it’s so important to have high athletic performance it definitely attracts better students.
Out of state tuition at Alabama is a fraction of Tulane.

What stands out to me is how bad our conference is. We have 5 of the bottom 16 programs. And once you get past Rice, Tulane and ECU nobody else is in the top 1/2 of the 134 programs in FBS D1
No worries Biden will take care of that. :P
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
dkbinpdx
Trickle
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:58 am
Status: Offline

This is one statistic we don't want to be #1 in. Alabama and Ohio State are where they are because they've created a system whereby a player would have to really try to get less than an A in a class.
arkhou02
Surge
Posts: 654
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Who in the hell cares about this from an athletic standpoint? No one.
Post Reply