Memphis + FedEx NIL Deal 💙💰

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
NOLABigSteve
Tsunami

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
TURVS71
Swell

While we build a “mini” IPF and keep everything secret !!!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
Greeniegb
Swell

TURVS71 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:51 am While we build a “mini” IPF and keep everything secret !!!
Where is Billionaire Benson when we need her, Memphis has Fed EX, Houston has their Billionaire, upgrading facilities and buying coaching,
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wow. They’re on the SMU track now. That’s huge $25 million over 5 years. Incredible. . They’ll be buying players left and right and they have no academic hurdles like some do :?
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
austxwave
High Tide

Do we have any companies that can just add .01 to every transaction (looking at you Hancock Whitney) that could go to our NIL?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

NOLABigSteve wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 am
I have instructed the office staff to avoid using the Fed-Ex account......ya want my business, treat my school the same way U treat Memphis State
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:48 am
NOLABigSteve wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 am
memo to all Universties
Re: ..Fed-Ex - Memhis State ......ya want my business, treat my school the same way U treat Memphis State
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
TerryD101
Low Tide

I've said before, why not get sponsorship/NIL $$$ deals with Benson, Community Coffee, Tabasco, all these local lawyers, John George's and his in laws the Colemans, Emeril, Lil Wayne and that crew. So many opportunities locally. I Googled and found out the co developer of Yahoo graduated from Tulane. Reach out to them, how about Drew Brees?
Greeniegb
Swell

TerryD101 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 pm I've said before, why not get sponsorship/NIL $$$ deals with Benson, Community Coffee, Tabasco, all these local lawyers, John George's and his in laws the Colemans, Emeril, Lil Wayne and that crew. So many opportunities locally. I Googled and found out the co developer of Yahoo graduated from Tulane. Reach out to them, how about Drew Brees?
Benson has no heirs to leave her billions to, she said it will go to the city and local, why not spend some now so Tulane can compete with the big guys, the city will just waste her billions, going to Tulane will build the local sports to compete nationally with anyone, please Ms Benson!!!!

Certainly! When Gayle Benson, the owner of the New Orleans Saints, passes away, her plan is for the team to be sold to a buyer who is contractually-bound to keep the team in New Orleans. The proceeds from the sale, which are likely to be billions of dollars, will then be donated to charities throughout the city12. It’s heartwarming to know that this substantial amount of money will directly benefit the New Orleans community. 😊
https://www.fox8live.com/2021/09/30/sai ... w-orleans/