AAC new commish ?

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
TerryD101
Low Tide

I like it, but hope we out of the AAC before long
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

The new AAC commish say's there is room for everbody
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... e-football
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

winwave wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:59 am Pernetti speaks:'

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/ ... 292143007/
Nothing really new there. I heard him a few weeks ago on Sirius XM discussing the same thing about a G5 playoff. It would not be IN PLACE OF the CFP slot. It would be for the 4 conference champs that DONT get the CFP slot.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Jaxwave
Swell

G5s need to consolidate at least as far as schedules are concerned. Get the best 3-4 teams from each G5 conference playing each other in the OOC games for good TV matchups. Award the highest ranked one after the season the 12th spot in the playoff. Imagine our OCC this year including Boise St, Liberty and App St. Cut the conf schedule down to 8, leave 3 games for other G5 teams and have a spot open to play a P5 team.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Jaxwave wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:13 am G5s need to consolidate at least as far as schedules are concerned. Get the best 3-4 teams from each G5 conference playing each other in the OOC games for good TV matchups. Award the highest ranked one after the season the 12th spot in the playoff. Imagine our OCC this year including Boise St, Liberty and App St. Cut the conf schedule down to 8, leave 3 games for other G5 teams and have a spot open to play a P5 team.
Our conference schedule is already at 8 games. I would like to see us play 1 top G5 every year . It would give a good comparison reference. As far as TV I think they are lot more interested in us V. KSU and Oklahoma than other top G5's. If it did start out with just the one matchup per season then the networks could see what the interest level is and then they might bite if it's good.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.