UTSA Sweeps Tulane

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
rollinggreen
High Tide

Pathetic.

TURVS71
Swell

Break even team, at best ..Uhlman is
not the man. Excellent work, Tulane!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
anEngineer
Riptide

rollinggreen wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 pm Not watching. Check game tracker every now and then.
So your expert assessment of a sandlot team is based on occasionally checking Gametracker? Ever read a whole book or just the Cliffnotes?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Lose series tonight 11-7 try to avoid the sweep tomorrow
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
arkhou02
High Tide

11-7 final. We hit 3 solo HR’s. UTSA collected 17 hits. Pitching has been an issue this week.
BC Wave
Swell

Welch pitched on six days rest.
A 20/20 hindsight mistake.

I feel like we should bench the entire outfield for a game.

But I know that won’t or even should happen.

But maybe give one of them a day off?
anEngineer
Riptide

BC Wave wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:48 pm Welch pitched on six days rest.

I am really tired of seeing Banks come up in critical situations and knowing it will be a useless out.
Show Me
Tsunami

anEngineer wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:17 pm
BC Wave wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:48 pm Welch pitched on six days rest.

I am really tired of seeing Banks come up in critical situations and knowing it will be a useless out.
I’m still waiting on Aja Barto from the 2006 era to show up. Banks so much like that guy it’s hard to comprehend.
TURVS71
Swell

When you hire the assistant of a LOSER this is what you get ! Who does that?
rollinggreen
High Tide

Nickname for pitching staff is chuck and duck! I can see this even from game tracker!
mbissanti
Surge

This fell apart fast.
arkhou02
High Tide

Getting slaughtered again. 8-2 in the 8th. Our pitching has been awful the entire week. Just not enough talent. I wish so much for the old days. Jewett and Dannen screwed this once great program.
Show Me
Tsunami

Mercy rule closing in 10-2 now
rollinggreen
High Tide

Sandlot gang brought their pail and shovel to the lot this weekend!
rollinggreen
High Tide

So Engineer, please explain to me how this is not sandlot ball. Gave up 29 runs, errors everywhere and countless strikeouts. And yes, this is all covered on game tracker.
Bigschtick
Riptide

TURVS71 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:21 pm When you hire the assistant of a LOSER this is what you get ! Who does that?
Very true and ONLY atTulane. I wonder if all this talk by Tulane about really making an effort to build a strong athletic
program so we can move up is just the usual BS! Start with getting rid of Hunter and I would have a little more faith
but it ain't going to happen!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Wave755
Tsunami

Game 3 Final:
UTSA 12,
Wave 6

We get swept; sad, truly sad.
Show Me
Tsunami

Dannen’s stink lingers here and on Freret St.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

No excuse for this. Just pitiful.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
anEngineer
Riptide

Funny how all these coaching experts have re-emerged from the closet during this recent losing streak. They were in hiding during the 7-game win streak, but Uhlman seems to have become a much worse coach in the last 10 days. This season has a long way to go. As for UTSA, they appear to be an elite hitting team. On Friday, Tulane scored 7 runs on 12 hits. That's going to be enough to win most games, but they lost by 4. Anyone who doesn't see that this team is much better than last year is just hardheaded. Uhlman is the coach for the whole year, and complaining when they lose but hiding when they win accomplishes nothing.
TURVS71
Swell

Right here sir.: Said it before and I’ll say it again, Uhlman is a Loser. I said this last year. He is NOT a D1 quality coach. Break even record, at best. I’ll admit my mistake if the situation arises but don’t think that will happen.
rollinggreen
High Tide

Once again I agree with TURVS71. Uhlman is a loser but keep your green and blue glasses on Engineer and click your heels three times saying Uhlman is great.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

anEngineer wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:14 pm Funny how all these coaching experts have re-emerged from the closet during this recent losing streak. They were in hiding during the 7-game win streak, but Uhlman seems to have become a much worse coach in the last 10 days. This season has a long way to go. As for UTSA, they appear to be an elite hitting team. On Friday, Tulane scored 7 runs on 12 hits. That's going to be enough to win most games, but they lost by 4. Anyone who doesn't see that this team is much better than last year is just hardheaded. Uhlman is the coach for the whole year, and complaining when they lose but hiding when they win accomplishes nothing.
Once again you come here for the one reason your here - to criticize Tulane fans. No one went in hiding. Total BS. There's been threads on every game. The team is not good by any stretch of the imagination. It's people like you that have helped to cause the program to be so bad. You have to always here all is well all the time. We know he's here for the rest of the season. It's fan forum. We will discuss as we see fit.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
anEngineer
Riptide

rollinggreen wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:01 pm Once again I agree with TURVS71. Uhlman is a loser but keep your green and blue glasses on Engineer and click your heels three times saying Uhlman is great.
Who said Uhlman is great? I certainly didn't. When you have to make things up that other people said, it's a sign that you have nothing. I will say that you haven't had much to say about it until the past 10 days.
rollinggreen
High Tide

Keep living on your 7 game win streak. I have plenty to sa y after watching Tulane athletics for 55 years. I know plenty and this is a sandlot team with a softball coach.