Baseball

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jaxwave
Swell

I thought you guys might enjoy reading the great summary in this morning’s Athletic of the college baseball series played over the weekend. You know the one that used to include the outstanding results and players’ performances of Tulane’s. For some reason I don’t see any mention of us anymore. Or even how nice our stadium (albeit nearly empty) is. I don’t get it.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

That's because the series ended on Saturday so the article appeared in Sunday's paper:

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/tula ... d8768.html
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:43 am That's because the series ended on Saturday so the article appeared in Sunday's paper:

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/tula ... d8768.html
He’s referring to the National Publication “The Athletic” not the Tiger Rag Advocate. .
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Ok. Got it. Simple reason it doesn't appear there. 12=8 against this schedule isn't worthy.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
NSWaveFan
Ripple

winwave wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:57 pm Ok. Got it. Simple reason it doesn't appear there. 12=8 against this schedule isn't worthy.
24K posts impressive! Surely they are not all negative. Your negativity for anything baseball is sad. Hope that your days are better than how you feel about baseball.

Full disclaimer - I love baseball.
Supporting the Athletes- reading the squabbles for entertainment
winwave
Top of the WAVE

NSWaveFan wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:14 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:57 pm Ok. Got it. Simple reason it doesn't appear there. 12=8 against this schedule isn't worthy.
24K posts impressive! Surely they are not all negative. Your negativity for anything baseball is sad. Hope that your days are better than how you feel about baseball.

Full disclaimer - I love baseball.
Nothing sad at all. Just honest and realistic. If you can't handle that you need to stay off the internet. I'm a die-hard Tulane fan and love football, basketball and baseball. If you can only hear all is well all the time about Tulane baseball stick to the yoggie site.