Fogelman question

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

since Tulane does not wish to disrupt the "foot traffic" on McAllister drive, which at one time you actually "drove" on, I have a question and or solution to increased seatting inside the confines of Fogelman...How about increasing the "steepness" of the exisitng seats...I looked at Gonzagas place, their seats go upwards toward the ceiling much steeper than Fogelmans...I bet another 5 to 8 rows of seats could be added thru out the venue, especailly behind the baskets...at present there are nothing but large windows taking up valuable seating space...c'mon all U Tulane engineering grads, put those degrees to work !

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jaxwave
Swell

It’s time to face reality. The Tulane administration couldn’t care less about basketball or baseball. Their actions have spoken very clearly. Too bad because that situation may have cost a berth in a better conference.
TerryD101
Low Tide

I'm no engineering expert, but yeah if they swapped the no back bleachers for regular seats it could add some additional seating. Not sure how much, but at least a couple hundred.
msdos
Swell

i'd say step 1 is selling out the arena more than once a year
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The problem with that thinking is that the current gym doesn't allow us to get the players and coach needed to sell it out. The program needs a new facility.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Tulane1111
High Tide

What about down Leake ave in the area where the Lambeth house is? Seems like an industrial area next to the river for Parking & Tulane owns some facilities there…. Easy walk down Broadway or thru Park.