Junior Day

Wave after Wave is a Tulane football blog covering everything from recruiting to game recaps. This is your one stop shop for all things Tulane football. We will be posting at least once a week during the off season highlighting individual players and position groups.
YulkeithBrownFan
Ripple

Tulane has at least 13 recruits in the class of 2025 coming to campus this weekend for Junior Day. Hope to see Sumrall get a jump start on 2025 commits and set the program up for future success. Full list of recruits in the blog below.

http://waveaftergreenwave.com/2024/01/26/junior-day/

Ruski
Swell

Most haven't been ranked yet.

Corey Amos a Rivals and ESPN 4-star. Miss St, Ole Miss, Mizzou likely destinations.
https://www.on3.com/db/corey-amos-178947/
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Thanks for the list.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Ruski
Swell

Ruski wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:10 am Most haven't been ranked yet.

Corey Amos a Rivals and ESPN 4-star. Miss St, Ole Miss, Mizzou likely destinations.
Damn Coach Sumrall is COOKING!

Seems Amos has committed to Tulane! A top recruit committing in his junior year, this is big news!

ESPN ranks him #4 in LA. Consensus top 10 in LA across the sites.

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Ruski wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:43 am

Seems Amos has committed to Tulane! A top recruit committing in his junior year, this is big news!

It will be even bigger news when he actually commits. And since we have been through this many times before with highly ranked recruits, we probably should get excited when he signs.

Most of the recruits on campus yesterday had positive tweets afterwards, but I didn't see anyone commit. Which is fine, they're halfway through their junior year. of HS.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Ruski
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:06 am

It will be even bigger news when he actually commits. And since we have been through this many times before with highly ranked recruits, we probably should get excited when he signs.

Most of the recruits on campus yesterday had positive tweets afterwards, but I didn't see anyone commit. Which is fine, they're halfway through their junior year. of HS.
I took "Next Stop✅" as a commit. I guess I got ahead of myself 😅
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Ruski wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:39 am

I'm not sure if you're right or wrong now that I look at it again! He would look great wearing the green and blue leading us into the playoff a few times.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Greeniegb
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:30 pm
Ruski wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:39 am

I'm not sure if you're right or wrong now that I look at it again! He would look great wearing the green and blue leading us into the playoff a few times.
Wait til signing day guys hype gets us nowhere, signatures are what counts!!!