Michael Pratt

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:24 am Pratt putting the pressure on:

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/the-lass- ... -pratt-712
Thx!
IMO Pratt’s leadership skills are over the top. I first noticed that about him his Freshman year at Tulane while he was on the slidelines. You just don’t see that very often in todays game. The best have that quality and you can’t measure it. At some point in his career he’ll be an NFL starter IMO.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:33 am
winwave wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:24 am Pratt putting the pressure on:

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/the-lass- ... -pratt-712
Thx!
IMO Pratt’s leadership skills are over the top. I first noticed that about him his Freshman year at Tulane while he was on the slidelines. You just don’t see that very often in todays game. The best have that quality and you can’t measure it. At some point in his career he’ll be an NFL starter IMO.
Agreed. As I have often noted here his decision to transfer HS's his senior year and go to a school with an incumbent starter showed what a great competitor he is. He's going to do well. He's in a good situation where he has time to learn and also to heal from the beating he took here.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.