Longhorns looking for Opponent

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Greeniegb
Swell

Great bring on Arch!!!
Longhorns To Find Fourth Nonconference Opponent For 2024 Season

Arch Manning vs Undefeated Kai Horton, never lost a game in Texas!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/ ... ea1&ei=500

Dave breslin
Swell

Greenie—and if the national championship is in Dallas-we’ll win that one too👍🏈!!
DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

19-42: Move baseball field off campus. Use land for REAL IPF and Football admin building. Uhlman will be back and still suck as a D1 head coach …Can’t take another year of self-created mediocrity! 7 years and counting! Turchin opened in 2008 and we STILL haven’t gotten close to hosting…..
HoustonWave
Tsunami

DaveBrownStreak wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:15 am 19-42: Move baseball field off campus. Use land for REAL IPF and Football admin building. Uhlman will be back and still suck as a D1 head coach …Can’t take another year of self-created mediocrity! 7 years and counting! Turchin opened in 2008 and we STILL haven’t gotten close to hosting…..
We could move this program to any high school field and still not fill the stands. Even when we we're drawing baseball fans, most of them were from off campus. Turchin is a huge waste of scarce on-campus space.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:35 am
DaveBrownStreak wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:15 am 19-42: Move baseball field off campus. Use land for REAL IPF and Football admin building. Uhlman will be back and still suck as a D1 head coach …Can’t take another year of self-created mediocrity! 7 years and counting! Turchin opened in 2008 and we STILL haven’t gotten close to hosting…..
We could move this program to any high school field and still not fill the stands. Even when we we're drawing baseball fans, most of them were from off campus. Turchin is a huge waste of scarce on-campus space.
U- Texas' Disch Falk field, which is located "off campus" is 2.1 miles from the 'UT Clock Tower" in the middle of UT's campus....the distance from Turchin Stadium to vacant land owned by Tulane on Jefferson Hiway is about 2.7 miles... I used "graham packaging" as a point of reference for the vacant land in Jeff parish.. I hope that was close
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:55 am
HoustonWave wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:35 am
U- Texas' Disch Falk field, which is located "off campus" is 2.1 miles from the 'UT Clock Tower" in the middle of UT's campus....the distance from Turchin Stadium to vacant land owned by Tulane on Jefferson Hiway is about 2.7 miles... I used "graham packaging" as a point of reference for the vacant land in Jeff parish.. I hope that was close
I bet that’s where the new tennis facility will be constructed
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981