Andre Sam

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He has entered the portal. You'd have to think he will land at Miami.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:27 am He has entered the portal. You'd have to think he will land at Miami.
https://247sports.com/college/miami/art ... 209988916/
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

Is this the guy that left Marshall and followed his coach here?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Yep.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He ends up at LSU. Turns out he played for Frank Wilson at McNeese. Wilson is back at LSU.
RobertM320
Green Wave

winwave wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:04 pm He ends up at LSU. Turns out he played for Frank Wilson at McNeese. Wilson is back at LSU.
So he went from Marshall, to Tulane, to Miami, to LSU, all in the span of four months? Keep telling me college is about academics. :roll: :roll:

I wish some multi billionaire would just start a f'n minor league football system now, and get this farce over with.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:25 am
I wish some multi billionaire would just start a f'n minor league football system now, and get this farce over with.
That's what the USFL, XFL and other FL's have attempted, good luck coming up with a long term solution. It does not sell.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:04 pm He ends up at LSU. Turns out he played for Frank Wilson at McNeese. Wilson is back at LSU.
So he went from Marshall, to Tulane, to Miami, to LSU, all in the span of four months? Keep telling me college is about academics. :roll: :roll:

The XFL and USFL should start allowing players straight out of HS. I don't believe they allow that currently.
RobertM320
Green Wave

winwave wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:44 am

The XFL and USFL should start allowing players straight out of HS. I don't believe they allow that currently.
That would be the most important step. Kids that only want the dreams of NFL and arent interested in education at all would have an option after they leave HS. Until they do that, it will never work.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Or, lets go one step further and just have the NFL take kids right out of HS like the NBA and MLB do. Then, they can assign them to one or two minor league teams that they're affiliated with and leave the rest of the kids for the colleges.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Article I read said he won’t even start. It’s his 7th year LSU was looking for experience 😳
Another Lindsey Scott there.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:57 pm Article I read said he won’t even start. It’s his 7th year LSU was looking for experience 😳
looks like Tulane will pick up a safety from LaLaf to take his spot
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:57 pm Article I read said he won’t even start. It’s his 7th year LSU was looking for experience 😳
Yep. He had risen to the top of the depth chart here after the spring game:

https://www.nola.com/sports/lsu/lsu-foo ... b14be.html