Best and Worst FB team in each conference

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
anEngineer
Riptide

Remember how good Temple was when we first got into the AAC. Their fans must be horrified. Also, I don't care what the records say, Vandy is clearly the worse FB team in the SEC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Look at JMU and the respect they're getting in their second season in FBS. They were one of the FCS teams that would have ended our winning streak against non-FBS opponents. Now that both teams are good, I wouldn't mind a home and home against them, though I recognize that few Tulanians share my admiration for the Dukes.

Back to our conference, I think Charlotte is worse than Temple on the gridiron.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

anEngineer wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:35 am Remember how good Temple was when we first got into the AAC. Their fans must be horrified. Also, I don't care what the records say, Vandy is clearly the worse FB team in the SEC.
I get where you're coming from on Vandy but they made a good hire in Lea and are improving. If he can keep making them better he may stay as it his his alma mater IIRC.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
greenie78
Riptide

anEngineer wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:35 am Remember how good Temple was when we first got into the AAC. Their fans must be horrified. Also, I don't care what the records say, Vandy is clearly the worse FB team in the SEC.
Napier was a pretty terrible hire for UF and they lost to Vandy last season. But it's hard to believe a school like Florida would be the worst in the conference.
greenie78
Riptide

JMU is a good team, but they're not the best in the Sun Belt this season. They lost a lot of guys and both Troy and USA will be better this season.

We really need to live up to the hype this upcoming season because our long-term future depends on it.
Tulane1111
High Tide

Temple will have less conference wins than Charlotte?, Charlotte is in a total re-build/build.