Men's Tennis Team

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Has made the NCAA tourney . They will be without their HC due to medical reasons. This is not an unconfirmed rumor by Steve that is potentially damaging to a Tulane player:

https://tulanegreenwave.com/news/2023/5 ... annen.aspx

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Jaxwave
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:21 pm Has made the NCAA tourney . They will be without their HC due to medical reasons. This is not an unconfirmed rumor by Steve that is potentially damaging to a Tulane player:

No but your statement if not meant to be funny contains three inaccuracies with regard to my Spears post last week which you obviously are referring to.
1. It was not a rumor, it was a fact
2. It was confirmed by me with an unimpeachable source
3. It couldn't harm the player as the reports were universally know in league circles before I posted it.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Jaxwave wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:24 pm
winwave wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:21 pm Has made the NCAA tourney . They will be without their HC due to medical reasons. This is not an unconfirmed rumor by Steve that is potentially damaging to a Tulane player:

No but your statement if not meant to be funny contains three inaccuracies with regard to my Spears post last week which you obviously are referring to.
1. It was not a rumor, it was a fact
2. It was confirmed by me with an unimpeachable source
3. It couldn't harm the player as the reports were universally know in league circles before I posted it.
It was meant as a response to others who were trying to be mocking on the rumor issue. But as you said you and others here have the reading comprehension of a 4th grader.

First off we still don't know it to be a fact. Spears nor the Titans have said he doesn't have an ACL.. Secondly if true that wasn't known here and in many other places at the time you posted it. Get an adult to go read the responses immediately after your post which clearly show it wasn't known here. So you, meaning Steve, don't rush out and repeat it on draft day.

You claim it was an unimpeachable source. Sorry but you don't have that cred here. You mostly come to tell everyone not to care about Tulane athletics in order to make your life better as you say you've done yourself.

You say it was known in league circles. That still hasn't been confirmed at this pout. But it again brings it back to the fact that everyone here and many others had never heard that so he should't have rushed out to to put it on twitter on the day we all were hoping he'd get drafted.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

Praying for coach to overcome this health challenge.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He has had a heart transplant and has large bills to pay:

nawlinspete
Riptide

Are you saying that we do not provide or offer health insurance to our coaches ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
greenie78
Riptide

nawlinspete wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:15 pm Are you saying that we do not provide or offer health insurance to our coaches ?
Insurances won't fully cover transplants typically.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981