Forbes -NBA

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He's entering his name into the draft but not hiring an agent so he can maintain his eligibility::

https://wgno.com/sports/tulane-sharp-sh ... .%E2%80%9D

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:55 pm He's entering his name into the draft but not hiring an agent so he can maintain his eligibility::

https://wgno.com/sports/tulane-sharp-sh ... .%E2%80%9D
Is the agent hiring still an issue? I know athletes are allowed to have agents handle their NIL commitments, that's allowed. Although the NIL agent agreements are prohibited from binding the athlete to the agent if they become a professional athlete, It seems weird that the agent cannot test the waters of NBA interest. Funny times we live in.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Can't hire them to pursue the NBA meaning they can't take money from the agent is my understanding.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
anEngineer
Riptide

I believe Forbes and Cook both did this last year and both found that they would not be drafted. Was Forbes a lot better this year? Somewhat, but still very streaky. Cook's main problem is height, and that's not changing; which is probably why he's staying in school through the portal.