Tulane beats WSU 95-90

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bigschtick
Riptide

Good, NEEDED win!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Robert1969
Riptide

anEngineer wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:30 pm The drought from the 3-point line continues. I am going to have to turn the sound off soon if this announcer continues to rave about Craig Porter Jr every 3 minutes.
That drought ended in the second half! Big time comeback victory! Roll Wave!
anEngineer
Riptide

NOLABigSteve wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:44 am Why didn't we drive at the end of regulation, take an easier 2 pt shot, or draw the foul and win with a last second free throw vs. chucking up a 3? Happy we won, but just don't understand that...
Our last shot offense has been very poor. They burn too much time and end up throwing a desperation chuck.
Tulane1111
High Tide

The game inside the game, post game article in Wichita, apparently on their inbounds at end of regulation we called out their play so the inbounds guy nodded to the guy who hit the 3 to run to the corner before he threw it in.

They apparently shot 38 3’s, one short of the WSU record for attempts…. Their coach said this really cost them the game, i guess that is why the box score doesnt tell the true story of the game….. because it certainly seemed to me by them shooting and making lots of 3’s that was a huge advantage for them.