Tulane Host UCF AAC Championship Game Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Wave755
Tsunami

Plumlee has injured his left foot. The extent of his injury is unknown. Beginning of 4th quarter now UCF 31, USF 28!

RobertM320
Green Wave

Wave755 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:53 pm UCF 28, USF 7 @ half. And, UCF QB Plumlee already has 133 yards rushing.
🤦🏻‍♂️
We need to really study how Navy stopped that guy.

Plumlee hurt his hammy in the 2nd quarter. Mikey Keene in the entire second half. Its now 39-38, USF with 5 minutes left. We could be looking at Evan Prater again next Sat.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

UCF holds on to win it. 46-39
We’ll have to prepare for both QB’s.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Houma de Wave
Swell

Bring on the Knights and I just hope we get some of that wild Malzahn coaching.

USF played the socks off Cincinnati and UCF.
Dave breslin
Swell

Glad to get another shot at them. On a side note-did you notice that Luke Fickle acted like a piece of fecal with the congrats after losing. Or was that just me?
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Dave breslin wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:45 pm Glad to get another shot at them. On a side note-did you notice that Luke Fickle acted like a piece of fecal with the congrats after losing. Or was that just me?
What did he do?
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Dave breslin wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:45 pm Glad to get another shot at them. On a side note-did you notice that Luke Fickle acted like a piece of fecal with the congrats after losing. Or was that just me?
Agree. Want to pay back for our one conference loss. And yes Fickell is a fecal. That was chickenshit what he did to Willie.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

It wasn't just you. its been commented on several times. I noticed it when it happened. Lots of comments about it on CSN's AACbbs board.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:46 pm
What did he do?
He pretty much ran right by Willie and barely shook his hand.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Fickell basically ignored Fritz as they met to shake hands. Looking away, barely touched his hand even.
TURVS71
Swell

That was NOT a touchdown for UCF . Those guy got another break!!! Bring them on!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
RobertM320
Green Wave

TURVS71 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:49 pm That was NOT a touchdown for UCF . Those guy got another break!!! Bring them on!
I agree, but I'm actually glad we get another shot at them. Its hard to beat a team twice, and we'd have been on the back side of that equation if we had to play Cincy. Just glad we get this game at home again.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Kansas State might be in the Top Ten tomorrow. That win looks better and better.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
JDTulane
Riptide

Up to 4 tickets bought and claimed! Let's paint it green!

Also that was NOT a catch.
greenie78
Riptide

No reason why the offense shouldn't put up plenty of points next week. UCF looked awful tonight vs the read option.
sslatten
Low Tide

Please encourage family, friends & co-workers to buy tix and attend the championship. We need a packed house and this staff/players deserve it after what they have accomplished so far.
RobertM320
Green Wave

They just refuse to give us any credit. That's ok, we'll do it on the field.

FPI has us ranked #29, to UCFs #35, the game is at home with a 50% probability, so pickem. But in the score prediction, they predict 27-28, so a loss. The higher ranked team, at home, and we're still the underdog.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Just purchased my two tickets this morning!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

sslatten wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:31 am Please encourage family, friends & co-workers to buy tix and attend the championship. We need a packed house and this staff/players deserve it after what they have accomplished so far.
Interesting. People that are closet fans have been ringing my phone off the hook asking how they can buy tickets. I gave them the link. I think we’ll out number UCF fans. Especially since the LSU loss last night made the SEC championship game much less attractive for locals.
Tulane Class of 1981
capwave
High Tide

Any word on when parking passes will go on sale? Got my tix but not allowing me to get a parking pass.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

capwave wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:23 am Any word on when parking passes will go on sale? Got my tix but not allowing me to get a parking pass.
Yep. I was wondering that as well. Having checked around if you had a season parking pass one will be available for purchase in your acct for $25.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:25 am
capwave wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:23 am Any word on when parking passes will go on sale? Got my tix but not allowing me to get a parking pass.
Yep. I was wondering that as well. Having checked around if you had a season parking pass one will be available for purchase in your acct for $25.
I bought my parking pass for $10 when I bought the tickets.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Tulane is favored by 2.5.
Forever TU
Surge

Game is already near sold out. Don’t wait! Tulanetix.com