Brian Meyer

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Profoundwizard
Swell

:lol: dumb answer

I’m not trying to control any narrative. Don’t care if you think Jones sucks, don’t care which coaching tree Meyer is apart of either. It’s just abundantly clear from many posts over the years that you don’t like Jones.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Work on your reading comprehension. It just about the facts. Now back to enjoying our victory. You don't seem much interested in that.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:36 pm Work on your reading comprehension. It just about the facts. Now back to enjoying our victory. You don't seem much interested in that.
What did I not comprehend?

And no, I’m not interested in celebrating a single win out of a 4 game series against a bad team. Sweep and I’ll have a mild celebration
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:25 pm Maybe most that post here but not most others. Not even close.
Those damn unnamed winwave sources again. OMG weak
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The usual suspects who can’t dispute the facts .
Last edited by winwave on Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:16 pm The usual suspects who can’t dispute the facts Z
Saw the other post on Andy you just made. Nothing to dispute.
Pepper
Swell

The funny thing is he never did answer the original question.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:23 am I think his coach at Otterbein might think differently since he played for him for three years and then began his coaching career under him for three years before going to Wright State before ever coming to Tulane during the dark period.
Two things you can count on: Sun coming up in the East and winwave crapping on anything that puts Rick Jones in a favorable light. Some things will never change.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:58 am
winwave wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:23 am I think his coach at Otterbein might think differently since he played for him for three years and then began his coaching career under him for three years before going to Wright State before ever coming to Tulane during the dark period.
Two things you can count on: Sun coming up in the East and winwave crapping on anything that puts Rick Jones in a favorable light. Some things will never change.
You're right some things never change. Your obsession with me will always be there. LOL. Meanwhile I'll enjoy being at the game!!!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:08 am
DfromCT wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:58 am
You're right some things never change. Your obsession with me will always be there. LOL. Meanwhile I'll enjoy being at the game!!!
:lol:
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Show Me
Tsunami

Congrats to Rick and Brian. Great job!
Pepper
Swell

Show Me wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:34 pm Congrats to Rick and Brian. Great job!
Agreed. Great accomplishment.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.