VB Tulane pedigree commits to Kansas

Talk about the latest recruits here.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Good luck. I just wonder why we didn’t recruit her. Seems like with her mom and dad being star athletes at Tulane she’d at least get a look.
https://crescentcitysports.com/country- ... mS7bztadc0

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
dpm wave
Swell

If Tulane didn't recruit this one long and hard, then the team is doomed for an even longer time
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

dpm wave wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:04 am If Tulane didn't recruit this one long and hard, then the team is doomed for an even longer time
Outstanding Player Award
https://www.nola.com/sports/high_school ... 09928.html
Match outstanding player Ellie Schneider scored many of her points against No. 2 Westminster Christian when they were most needed for the Cajuns, first to help them overcome a deficit in the second set and then to get off to a good start in the fifth.

The Kansas volleyball signee finished with a season-high 28 kills to help the Cajuns secure a 24-26, 25-20, 25-16, 20-25, 15-7 match victory at the Cajundome in Lafayette.
Tulane Class of 1981
DrBox
Riptide

How could they possibly not have recruited her? I don't know whether they did or not, but how could they not?
Our second tier sports have really hit the skids. It didn't take volleyball long to join the party. I know the prior coach took the best players with him and the third transferred to Duke, but should that equal a loss to Southeastern and 3 conference wins?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DrBox wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:22 pm How could they possibly not have recruited her? I don't know whether they did or not, but how could they not?
Our second tier sports have really hit the skids. It didn't take volleyball long to join the party. I know the prior coach took the best players with him and the third transferred to Duke, but should that equal a loss to Southeastern and 3 conference wins?
Barnes recruited her but no follow-up during the transition from the new staff.
Tulane Class of 1981
wave97
Swell

Who cares?
No, I am serious. The millstone of TitleIX was set in place decades ago to distribute scholarships evenly between genders. This decimated non-rev men's sports while creating a financial black hole of accommodating the 85 football scholarships.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

wave97 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:37 am Who cares?
No, I am serious. The millstone of TitleIX was set in place decades ago to distribute scholarships evenly between genders. This decimated non-rev men's sports while creating a financial black hole of accommodating the 85 football scholarships.
Don’t tell UCONN fans that.
If we’re competing in any sport then it’s important we do the best to win. From sailing to FB.
Tulane Class of 1981