Fans, today's stadiums capacities, respect

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I was just pointing out the reality of the situation. It's gone till Thursday because you couldn't stand me pointing out the facts. You try to soften your tone here but that wasn't your tone before now. So like i said respect others insights and move on.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:06 am I was just pointing out the reality of the situation. It's gone till Thursday because you couldn't stand me pointing out the facts. You try to soften your tone here but that wasn't your tone before now. So like i said respect others insights and move on.
Unfortunately it’s impossible to judge tone when posting. I really didn’t expect this to carry on. I just gave an opinion on what I saw. Didn’t expect having to defend what I saw and what I remember seeing in 2014. I agree time to move on.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Agree on that. I have said it over and over through the years that the worst thing on line is that you can't judge tone. I simply posted factual numbers and applauded the crowd we did have and made it clear I was happy and proud to be a part of it. I never intended in any way to demean the actual crowd we did have there. The team deserved it and got it and hopefully gets three more big home crowds this season.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.