Wave Projected in the Cotton Bowl

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Post Reply
Greeniegb
High Tide
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:37 am
Status: Offline

Sports Illustrated Bowl Projections, WOW

Cotton Bowl, Arlington, Texas (Jan. 2, 1 p.m., ESPN)
At-large vs. at-large
Tulane vs. Penn State


https://www.si.com/college/2022/09/19/w ... rojections

If you want to achieve things in life you set your goals high and shoot for the stars!!! Roll Wave if this happens, I will be in that number with Wave Nation!!!
Last edited by Greeniegb on Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar
NOLABigSteve
Riptide
Posts: 4063
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 am
Location: New Orleans, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Image
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Wave755
Tsunami
Posts: 5165
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Online

Greeniegb wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:53 am Sports Illustrated Bowl Projections, WOW

Cotton Bowl, Arlington, Texas (Jan. 2, 1 p.m., ESPN)
At-large vs. at-large
Tulane vs. Penn State


https://www.si.com/college/2022/09/19/w ... rojections
WOW again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🍻
User avatar
Bigschtick
Riptide
Posts: 2991
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:57 am
Location: Tucson, Az.
Status: Offline

Bunch of nonsense!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick!
anEngineer
Swell
Posts: 1353
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:26 pm
Status: Offline

Bigschtick wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:48 pm Bunch of nonsense!
It is total nonsense but after seeing what Penn St did at Auburn, they are not to be overlooked by anyone.
User avatar
MicMan
Swell
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Status: Offline

Long-awaited rematch of 1979 Liberty Bowl. Lol
Greeniegb
High Tide
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:37 am
Status: Offline

Bigschtick wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:48 pm Bunch of nonsense!
Sports Illustrated is not nonsense, they have experts.
Wave QB
Swell
Posts: 2161
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:09 am
Status: Offline

Let’s just keep winning in this “Bowl Friendly” schedule. We will see how it turns out.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican
Posts: 11111
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

About as meaningful as the NCAA Basketball tournament projections in August. Sure, I'd be there, but let's see a month from now where we stand. Then again a month later if we're still undefeated at Thanksgiving, yeah, I'll believe the NY6 bowl is a very real possibility. But we still are 3-0 without a conference win, and 5-10 in our last 15 games. SI's "experts" know nothing more than most fans, they just get paid to write this meaningless forecast that absolutely nobody will care about a week from now. Pipe dream.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 21154
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Wave QB wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:53 am Let’s just keep winning in this “Bowl Friendly” schedule. We will see how it turns out.
No wavewussy this isn't your Bowl friendly schedule. wavewussy thinks Tulane sucks so bad it can only beat the lighthouse of the blind. Your Bowl friendly schedule would have us play UMASS, the #131 fBS team, 12 times all at home. Poor wavewussy has been shitting on himself all day everyday since he saw K. State on the schedule. He can't leave the house. Please send diapers to #1 wavewussy Lane, Wavewussyland.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
Let's enjoy our last season in D-1!!!
User avatar
Bigschtick
Riptide
Posts: 2991
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:57 am
Location: Tucson, Az.
Status: Offline

winwave wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:49 am
Wave QB wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:53 am Let’s just keep winning in this “Bowl Friendly” schedule. We will see how it turns out.
No wavewussy this isn't your Bowl friendly schedule. wavewussy thinks Tulane sucks so bad it can only beat the lighthouse of the blind. Your Bowl friendly schedule would have us play UMASS, the #131 fBS team, 12 times all at home. Poor wavewussy has been shitting on himself all day everyday since he saw K. State on the schedule. He can't leave the house. Please send diapers to #1 wavewussy Lane, Wavewussyland.
Winwave: Can't you just ever be just pleasant to people and not always insist on having the last word? Its so juvenile! Your just pushing more fans away with your mean=spirited disposition.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick!
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 21154
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Bigschtick wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:45 am
winwave wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:49 am
Wave QB wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:53 am Let’s just keep winning in this “Bowl Friendly” schedule. We will see how it turns out.
No wavewussy this isn't your Bowl friendly schedule. wavewussy thinks Tulane sucks so bad it can only beat the lighthouse of the blind. Your Bowl friendly schedule would have us play UMASS, the #131 fBS team, 12 times all at home. Poor wavewussy has been shitting on himself all day everyday since he saw K. State on the schedule. He can't leave the house. Please send diapers to #1 wavewussy Lane, Wavewussyland.
Winwave: Can't you just ever be just pleasant to people and not always insist on having the last word? Its so juvenile! Your just pushing more fans away with your mean=spirited disposition.
Seriously. it's waveqb that came on here three games into the season pursuing his obsession with me. You read the board. He's told several lies just to stir things. Direct yourself to him.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
Let's enjoy our last season in D-1!!!
User avatar
RobertM320
Green Wave
Posts: 8360
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Its one thing to be a realist. Its another to be a flat out pessimist and negative Nancy. I'm not sure how some of you on this board get through your normal lives carrying such negativity around with you all the time.
"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 12670
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

RobertM320 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:12 am Its one thing to be a realist. Its another to be a flat out pessimist and negative Nancy. I'm not sure how some of you on this board get through your normal lives carrying such negativity around with you all the time.
when my Texas Tech wife says.."Why are you so negative about this"...I reply, "I am not negative, I am POSITIVE it's not going to work"
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami
Posts: 5722
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm
Status: Offline

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:21 am
RobertM320 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:12 am Its one thing to be a realist. Its another to be a flat out pessimist and negative Nancy. I'm not sure how some of you on this board get through your normal lives carrying such negativity around with you all the time.
when my Texas Tech wife says.."Why are you so negative about this"...I reply, "I am not negative, I am POSITIVE it's not going to work"
:lol: :lol: :lol: Spoken like an experienced Tulanian. We'll be expecting Lucy to let the air out of the tires of our funeral hearse. :o
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
1989alum
Ripple
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:46 am
Status: Offline

I was jokingly sending my friends Rose Bowl pictures last weekend and then saw this. SI must be smoking the same thing I am. I am hopeful of good things but we usually fuck it up at some point.
dpm wave
Swell
Posts: 1119
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:43 pm
Status: Offline

It's not just SI................

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/coll ... ek-4-2022/

Cotton Bowl | Tulane vs. Oklahoma State

Watch out college football world, there’s a Green Wave coming to wash over the established order of things. Okay, strictly speaking, that might not be true, but Tulane has the potential to emerge as the top Group of Five team this season. Michael Pratt can lead an offense that’s packed with playmakers at every position while the defense is ferocious. Their reward in these college football bowl projections is a Cotton Bowl date with an Oklahoma State team that finished second in the Big 12.
dpm wave
Swell
Posts: 1119
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:43 pm
Status: Offline

Two projections also have Tulane vs Army in the Independence Bowl (so there's that).
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 12670
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

HoustonWave wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:24 am
golfnut69 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:21 am
RobertM320 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:12 am Its one thing to be a realist. Its another to be a flat out pessimist and negative Nancy. I'm not sure how some of you on this board get through your normal lives carrying such negativity around with you all the time.
when my Texas Tech wife says.."Why are you so negative about this"...I reply, "I am not negative, I am POSITIVE it's not going to work"
:lol: :lol: :lol: Spoken like an experienced Tulanian. We'll be expecting Lucy to let the air out of the tires of our funeral hearse. :o
I have the hearse thing covered...being creamated and put into a tupperware container ashes to be spread over a toxic waste dump or the closest golf course .... no celebration of life, nothing...when I'm gone...I'm gone
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
User avatar
RobertM320
Green Wave
Posts: 8360
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:28 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:24 am
golfnut69 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:21 am
when my Texas Tech wife says.."Why are you so negative about this"...I reply, "I am not negative, I am POSITIVE it's not going to work"
:lol: :lol: :lol: Spoken like an experienced Tulanian. We'll be expecting Lucy to let the air out of the tires of our funeral hearse. :o
I have the hearse thing covered...being creamated and put into a tupperware container ashes to be spread over a toxic waste dump or the closest golf course .... no celebration of life, nothing...when I'm gone...I'm gone
You could do the new California thing, human composting instead of cremation, because its better for the environment. Supposedly takes 45-60 days for you to turn into mulch.
"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 12670
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

RobertM320 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:31 pm
golfnut69 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:28 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:24 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: Spoken like an experienced Tulanian. We'll be expecting Lucy to let the air out of the tires of our funeral hearse. :o
I have the hearse thing covered...being creamated and put into a tupperware container ashes to be spread over a toxic waste dump or the closest golf course .... no celebration of life, nothing...when I'm gone...I'm gone
You could do the new California thing, human composting instead of cremation, because its better for the environment. Supposedly takes 45-60 days for you to turn into mulch.
this composting will add to the oil and natural gas reserves
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
IM42lane
Swell
Posts: 2049
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: Hammond, LA 70401-1519
Contact:
Status: Offline

Greeniegb wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:53 am Sports Illustrated Bowl Projections, WOW

Cotton Bowl, Arlington, Texas (Jan. 2, 1 p.m., ESPN)
At-large vs. at-large
Tulane vs. Penn State


https://www.si.com/college/2022/09/19/w ... rojections

If you want to achieve things in life you set your goals high and shoot for the stars!!! Roll Wave if this happens, I will be in that number with Wave Nation!!!
Penn State embarrassed AUBURN ON THEIR OWN FIELD LAST WEEK!!!!! Try AGAIN!!!!
Post Reply