Chip Long offense

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Wave Fan
Low Tide

stalled in Atlanta.

Jaxwave
Swell

Their QB is just avg at best and has been for two years.
Jaxwave
Swell

Long at it again. His first team QB still passing late in 4th down 34-10, then 41-10, just like last year when Tulane QB Pratt went down losing by 40 ruining the rest of the season.
Wave755
Tsunami

Final: Clemson 41, GT 10

GT had 13 first downs with 164 yards passing; 73 yards rushing.

I do not miss Chip Long. 🤔😎
Wave Fan
Low Tide

GT had multiple illegal procedure penalties
anEngineer
Riptide

There were a few times during the game where you could see him slamming his arms down, always looking angry and frustrated. The guy is a total ass and very negative energy.
torbida
Surge

Chip Long on Brian Kelly's staff would've been comedy gold.The Accent and the Ass.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Georgia Tech coaching staff on hot seat according to Sports Illustrated. Emphasis placed on their offensive coordinator and former Tulane OC, Chip Long. I confess, a couple years ago I too drank the Kool Aid and wished for Chip to become our head coach. What a disaster that would have been.
It seems impossible that Geoff Collins could salvage Tech’s ACC season after being blown out by Ole Miss Saturday. The Yellow Jackets are non-existent, especially on offense. Collins is now 10-27 in Atlanta but is likely to finish out the season only because Tech A.D. Todd Stansbury will likely follow him out the door. If Collins is fired before January 1, he’ll be owed around $11.3 million, no small amount of cash. That drops to around $7 million after the new year, but it seems crazy for Tech to wait that long.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Credit WF here. He cuts his losses/mistakes immediately and moves on. Not afraid to make personal moves. This is why he’s able to get things back on track ASAP.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He took his sweet time before getting rid of his original OC and DC here. Then he never fired his WR coach instead waiting for him to retire.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Wave755
Tsunami

Georgia Tech head coach Geoff Collins is expected to be fired on Monday. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb ... 0768c5771d

Collins deserves it, after all, he hired Chip Long? :D :) :lol: :thumbup: 8-)
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

They will be fired today....HC's list will include Will Hall and add I think Grahme Harrel, OC at WVA should be included
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Wave755 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:29 am Georgia Tech head coach Geoff Collins is expected to be fired on Monday. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb ... 0768c5771d

Collins deserves it, after all, he hired Chip Long? :D :) :lol: :thumbup: 8-)
Absolutely. It's also interesting that Georgia Tech doesn't subscribe to the "let's wait until the end of the season to take the action that is obviously needed right now" philosophy. They apparently see no reason to wallow in failure and wait for some arbitrary point in time to address it.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:47 am They will be fired today....HC's list will include Will Hall and add I think Grahme Harrel, OC at WVA should be included
I hope Will Hall gets the job. Maybe then we can get Georgia Tech back on our schedule--and he can then beat us again, but with a higher caliber team.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !