Spread'em

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

I’m not surprised that Tulsa’s Montgomery is ranked first—Tulsa always seems to do the most with the least. Willie fares quite well at #3.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:06 am
I’m not surprised that Tulsa’s Montgomery is ranked first—Tulsa always seems to do the most with the least. Willie fares quite well at #3.
I agree...Montgomery does one hell of a job. In my opinion TCU made a mistake when they did not go after him. but what the hell, in a few years there will only be 60 big $$ schools playin' meaningful football anyway and TCU will not be one of them
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:09 am
I agree...Montgomery does one hell of a job. In my opinion TCU made a mistake when they did not go after him. but what the hell, in a few years there will only be 60 big $$ schools playin' meaningful football anyway and TCU will not be one of them
😱 You mean they’ll be attached at the hip with us again? Clowen will be pleased.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:47 am
golfnut69 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:09 am

😱 You mean they’ll be attached at the hip with us again? Clowen will be pleased.

H-Wave...actually, sc will be having a self induced orgasm, Tulane will totally drop athletics down to NAIA. Yulman and Fogelman will be a palaces at that level