Tulane picked 7th

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Aegis
High Tide

Tulane will finish higher than 7th. OC is better fit than last. We have talent for sure. I say we finish 3rd
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Toughest game on the schedule far and away is @ Cinci, second toughest is @ Houston. Those games are still winnable, but will be tough on the road. All of the other matchups don’t leave me shaking in my boots. I’ll take 7-5, but I’m really looking for 8-4.
Greeniegb
Swell

Bicoastalwave wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:30 pm Toughest game on the schedule far and away is @ Cinci, second toughest is @ Houston. Those games are still winnable, but will be tough on the road. All of the other matchups don’t leave me shaking in my boots. I’ll take 7-5, but I’m really looking for 8-4.
At least 9 wins are not out of reach!!! I look at it similar to transition from Teevens to Bowden and Rodriguiz. Our offensive line got abused with criticism like it did prior to 97-98, change in coaching made poor offensive performance every way around look dismal until Rodriguiz spread the field, untilized play calling that confused the defense. They had to sit back and read versus teeing off at the QB. King went from average to greatness, the offensive line went from dismal to excellent, same with receivers and the running game. What changed not the players, same players, the coaching and offensive formations and play calling changed. Hoping with new Offensive coaches this could be a replay of 97-98!!!