Ken Berthelot Jr

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

If memory serves Ken was a "walk on" football player. Ken is the son of former PBP man Ken Berthelot. Ken Jrs wife is terminal with cancer, has taken a huge turn for the worse and may not make thru the day. Please have a prayer, or a kind thought for their family. Thank you

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Will do. Sorry to hear that.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Jaxwave
Swell

Praying. They are part of Tulane family.
torbida
Surge

🙏
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Kens' wife, Alicia, passed late Tuesday afternoon... Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers... she is survived by Ken Jr and their 4 children...in a twist of fate, she passed at almost the same exact age as her mother... she now gets to meet, and get to know, the mother she never knew...
Last edited by golfnut69 on Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
torbida
Surge

My prayers and deepest sympathy.I lost my wife to covid last August and sympathize completely.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

torbida wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:32 pm My prayers and deepest sympathy.I lost my wife to covid last August and sympathize completely.
my prayers and thoughts to and your family sir...
Bigschtick
Riptide

Many prayers and best wishes!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

This loss has hit close to home... Ken Sr is my friend, I worked on the football broadcast during the 80-'s and 90's with him and Steve...I saw his kids grow up....Alicia is the daughter of a freind, he and I went thru 1st -12th grades together, we stood in mutual freinds weddings .... I fuking hate cancer...it took my two younger brothers, and now Alicia...another member of my family now has stage 4...little can be done for him
winwave
Top of the WAVE

torbida wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:32 pm My prayers and deepest sympathy.I lost my wife to covid last August and sympathize completely.
So sorry for your loss.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:44 pm This loss has hit close to home... Ken Sr is my friend, I worked on the football broadcast during the 80-'s and 90's with him and Steve...I saw his kids grow up....Alicia is the daughter of a freind, he and I went thru 1st -12th grades together, we stood in mutual freinds weddings .... I fuking hate cancer...it took my two younger brothers, and now Alicia...another member of my family now has stage 4...little can be done for him
Sorry it has hit your family so hard. It is a terrible disease no doubt.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:44 pm This loss has hit close to home... Ken Sr is my friend, I worked on the football broadcast during the 80-'s and 90's with him and Steve...I saw his kids grow up....Alicia is the daughter of a freind, he and I went thru 1st -12th grades together, we stood in mutual freinds weddings .... I fuking hate cancer...it took my two younger brothers, and now Alicia...another member of my family now has stage 4...little can be done for him
My condolences to you, the Berthelot family and the Boner family. Alicia must have been a wonderful woman, mother, wife and daughter. You’re absolutely right—cancer is a horrific disease.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Winwave...HOU.....thank you both for your kind thoughs and prayers for all of us..... and I thank all other board members your kind thougths and prayers as well
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Prayers your way and to the Berthelot family. So for the loss of Alicia. 🙏🙏🙏
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981