CFN 2022 Tulane prediction

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Kansas state is good, but not great. They’re probably as good (or maybe slightly worse) as Houston/Ucf and behind Cinci. They will certainly not take us seriously.

It’s possible for us to have big 4-0 start with winnable games after against ECU & USF. A 6-0 start would be quite the statement.
Dave breslin
Swell

Thanks Tim for the CFN report. Ah, the time of year when optimism runs high. And that’s for just about everybody. I’m hoping that last year makes us hungry and puts a chip on our shoulders. I know that we are more talented t an the crap show of last year. And any predictions should be “ one game at a time “! We’ve “overlooked “ people before me came home with a shitburger. It’s time to get our act together and play like we are capable. Year seven is a lucky number. ROLL WAVE
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Dave breslin wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:09 pm Thanks Tim for the CFN report. Ah, the time of year when optimism runs high. And that’s for just about everybody. I’m hoping that last year makes us hungry and puts a chip on our shoulders. I know that we are more talented t an the crap show of last year. And any predictions should be “ one game at a time “! We’ve “overlooked “ people before me came home with a shitburger. It’s time to get our act together and play like we are capable. Year seven is a lucky number. ROLL WAVE
👍👍
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981