Who among us is confident that Jay Uhlman is going to be successful as Tulane HC?

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Profoundwizard
Swell

Anyone?

HoustonWave
Tsunami

Confidence and being a Tulane fan is an oxymoron. I'll just say I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worse--a Tulane staple.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Greeniegb
Swell

Jury is out, not optimistic with his pitching coach, would like to see Andy as the hitting coach then if Uhlman falters Andy would have proven himself and could step into the Head Coaching Job.
Jaxwave
Swell

Just fill in the blank with any coach’s name in any of the major sports and I wouldn’t be confident. As I have expressed many times, winning at Tulane is challenging for just about any coach due to decades of neglect by the administrations in place during those times, present company not excepted.
Profoundwizard
Swell

Jaxwave wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:08 pm Just fill in the blank with any coach’s name in any of the major sports and I wouldn’t be confident. As I have expressed many times, winning at Tulane is challenging for just about any coach due to decades of neglect by the administrations in place during those times, present company not excepted.
You’re not wrong on many of your points but I think there are a number of baseball coaches that we could have hired that most of us would be confident in.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

What currently is Tulane baseball bar for success?
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Bigschtick
Riptide

HoustonWave wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:59 pm Confidence and being a Tulane fan is an oxymoron. I'll just say I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worse--a Tulane staple.
This is the camp most everyone is likely in, including me!~
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!