Schloss vs Pierce

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Obviously I was joking around . Fact is both would be terrible hires. As usual you're too bent out of shape over what is a minor sport in college. The hire is made most don't like it. We are once again left having to hope he proves us wrong all the while knowing that's not how things usually work out at Tulane with regards to coaching hires. It's football season. Moving on.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:44 pm Obviously I was joking around . Fact is both would be terrible hires. As usual you're too bent out of shape over what is a minor sport in college. The hire is made most don't like it. We are once again left having to hope he proves us wrong all the while knowing that's not how things usually work out at Tulane with regards to coaching hires. It's football season. Moving on.
Why do you care what sport I like?
I don’t hassle y’all for worrying about the football program that has zero chance of ever having any relevance
winwave
Top of the WAVE

You're the one carrying on like a lunatic proclaiming others aren't irate enough for you. Football is the only sport that could make Tulane athletics relevant again. Doubt it happens but it's the only path. Baseball will never be relevant again. That window closed.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:29 pm You're the one carrying on like a lunatic proclaiming others aren't irate enough for you. Football is the only sport that could make Tulane athletics relevant again. Doubt it happens but it's the only path. Baseball will never be relevant again. That window closed.
Carrying on like a lunatic? Wtf are you talking about.

It’s a lot easier to be relevant in baseball. It’s not going to happen but it could be done. It can’t happen in football

You can’t say I’m carrying on like a lunatic when you have started threads after every football loss demanding that Dannen and Fritz are fired.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:15 pm
winwave wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:29 pm You're the one carrying on like a lunatic proclaiming others aren't irate enough for you. Football is the only sport that could make Tulane athletics relevant again. Doubt it happens but it's the only path. Baseball will never be relevant again. That window closed.
Carrying on like a lunatic? Wtf are you talking about.

It’s a lot easier to be relevant in baseball. It’s not going to happen but it could be done. It can’t happen in football

You can’t say I’m carrying on like a lunatic when you have started threads after every football loss demanding that Dannen and Fritz are fired.
You acted like a lunatic calling others out for not being irate enough over the hire. We won't be relevant in baseball and even if we are we still wouldn't be relevant in college athletics.

I haven't started a thread after every football loss calling for their firings.
Profoundwizard
Swell

Who did I call out? Lol

Your inability to pick up on when some is serious vs when they’re joking isn’t my problem.
When someone says “y’all aren’t outraged enough for me” 9/10 they’re fucking around
winwave
Top of the WAVE

You did it on both sites. You were serious.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:22 pm You did it on both sites. You were serious.
Link?

It is annoying that people have acted like it’s not a bad hire but me saying so is definitely not reaching the level of carrying on like a lunatic.

Carrying on like a lunatic would be like me trying to get him fired or something. If Posting on a message board that you think it’s a bad hire is carrying on like a lunatic, you’d have been checked into the looney bin long ago
winwave
Top of the WAVE

LOL. You're off the deep end over baseball yet again. You didn't just say it was a bad hire. You went on about people not being upset enough for you. Fact is most do consider it a bad hire. Now that he's got the job and nothing can be done some have tried to focus on his recruiting to give them some hope it might work out. But no one has posted anywhere that they think it's a good hire or anything close to it. As for me I call for people to be fired when they have reached that point. 2-10 doesn't cut it. Especially in year 6. Only a lunatic wouldn't see that.
Green Wave
Swell

ROLL WAVE!