what to do? who to contact?

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
bananax07
Ripple

Feeling incredibly despondent about the direction of TU athletics following the latest abortive coaching "search" and the likely dismantling of the baseball team via transfer portal.

Who could I contact in administration or on the board to plead that something be done to right an obviously sinking ship?

I realize the relative futility of this, but I'm not a millionaire and so cannot affect any actual change. Nasty emails are all I've got!

Show Me
Tsunami

bananax07 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:55 pm Feeling incredibly despondent about the direction of TU athletics following the latest abortive coaching "search" and the likely dismantling of the baseball team via transfer portal.

Who could I contact in administration or on the board to plead that something be done to right an obviously sinking ship?

I realize the relative futility of this, but I'm not a millionaire and so cannot affect any actual change. Nasty emails are all I've got!
The ship has no Captain. Dannen AWOL and Fitts claims to be a baseball fan but it can’t be Tulane baseball. I’d pen a letter to Doug Hertz on the Board.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

I would CC to all of the above
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:37 pm I would CC to all of the above
back in the day, I was a Crown Royal fan, but for them CC may do
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
NotJtS
Low Tide

I hear Troy boy has a lake house in Iowa. Maybe you can find him there...

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 9666-14310
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Between the lake house and the NCAA, Tulane doesn't stand a chance.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Bigschtick
Riptide

Letting Dannen collect a salary and get away with this awol crap is on our President Fittless aka President MilkToast! We got an empty suit running the show!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
McWave
High Tide

The school is now run by a bunch of out of towners waiting for their next stop. They either don’t care about TU athletic history or don’t like sports. I not necessarily a fan of hiring TU Connections just because of the connection. But this current group has no connection with TUs past and I’d assume don’t care based on their actions. They are just sucking the life and money out of the school for themselves.
Jaxwave
Swell

Agree McWave and the damage that has been done is permanent. Tulane athletics is doomed.