Jay Uhlman new baseball coach hired.

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Greengang wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:23 pm So….any rumors on our baseball coach?????
All quiet

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
capwave
High Tide

Sunamiwave wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:24 pm Trump and his ‘Big Lie’ were a direct assault on our republic as was the January 6 insurrection. The January 6 committee hearings that start later this week will be interesting as I am hearing a lot of factual information will be provided directly linking Trump to having committed seditious conspiracy. Trump is a traitor, seditionist, grifter, and con artist who belongs in prison. Lock him up!!
Why don't you shut the fuck up and talk about a new baseball coach. Most people don't read this site for your politics. Not just for you, thats for all you "morons" that want to give your political opinions here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Mods please clean this important thread up and put the political post in Der Rat.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
sader24
Tsunami

I find it odd that Trump was in Putin's pocket yet Putin took Crimea during Obama's tenure and Eastern Ukraine during Biden's. I just find it odd. It's almost like everything we've been told by the Media and Democrats is false. Trump is not Jesus Christ but I wish he was in the Oval Office right now instead of this idiot. It wouldn't cost me $140 to fill up my truck.
Bigschtick
Riptide

DaveBrownStreak wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:46 pm
1989alum wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:08 pm Only a moron would not see Trump for the grifter, crook and democracy destroyer that he is. Joe Biden ain't no prize but at least he is not a seditious POS.

Well said!
Only a moron would call someone with a different opinion a moron!
You did not need to to start the Biden thing and a moronic comparison to Dannen, DaveBrownStain!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

MicMan wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:27 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:20 pm Biden and his overlord Obama sourced the Russia fraud. They are as seditious as one can get.
From the poster who called the current Vice President a "ho", the women in your life are so proud.
They are proud, cuz they also know that our VP was Willie Brown’s flat backer.
Now go back and play with your meat, or maybe your hero Kamala will play with your meat.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Sunamiwave
High Tide

capwave wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:11 pm
Sunamiwave wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:24 pm Trump and his ‘Big Lie’ were a direct assault on our republic as was the January 6 insurrection. The January 6 committee hearings that start later this week will be interesting as I am hearing a lot of factual information will be provided directly linking Trump to having committed seditious conspiracy. Trump is a traitor, seditionist, grifter, and con artist who belongs in prison. Lock him up!!
Why don't you shut the fuck up and talk about a new baseball coach. Most people don't read this site for your politics. Not just for you, thats for all you "morons" that want to give your political opinions here.
Hey, Snowflake, lighten up, it’s going to be ok. Don’t read my posts if you don’t like what I have to say.
Bigschtick
Riptide

winwave wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:05 pm Mods please clean this important thread up and put the political post in Der Rat.
Winwave peleeeezzzzzz Like you don't capture and take many posts off point with your attacking and arguing? Give us a break!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
capwave
High Tide

Sunamiwave wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:15 pm
capwave wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:11 pm
Hey, Snowflake, lighten up, it’s going to be ok. Don’t read my posts if you don’t like what I have to say.
If you want to discuss politics with me, I'm happy to do it. Send me your contact info. Just not here, on a forum, and a thread about a potential new baseball coach.
Profoundwizard
Swell

If winwave would stop being a bitch and tell us who the next coach is we wouldn’t have to talk politics
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:38 pm If winwave would stop being a bitch and tell us who the next coach is we wouldn’t have to talk politics
LOL. FU too wiz.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Sunamiwave
High Tide

sader24 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:35 pm I find it odd that Trump was in Putin's pocket yet Putin took Crimea during Obama's tenure and Eastern Ukraine during Biden's. I just find it odd. It's almost like everything we've been told by the Media and Democrats is false. Trump is not Jesus Christ but I wish he was in the Oval Office right now instead of this idiot. It wouldn't cost me $140 to fill up my truck.
If Trump was still in office as you want that would mean his ‘Big Lie’ and January 6 coup attempt succeeded. The US would no longer be a democratic republic and would instead be an authoritarian dictatorship. Trump is a fascist so that is the direction he would have taken us in. What a slap in the face a successful Trump coup would have been to our troops who have fought in wars around the world to preserve freedom and democracy only to have Trump destroy our democracy here at home.
Pepper
Swell

Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:08 am
sader24 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:35 pm I find it odd that Trump was in Putin's pocket yet Putin took Crimea during Obama's tenure and Eastern Ukraine during Biden's. I just find it odd. It's almost like everything we've been told by the Media and Democrats is false. Trump is not Jesus Christ but I wish he was in the Oval Office right now instead of this idiot. It wouldn't cost me $140 to fill up my truck.
If Trump was still in office as you want that would mean his ‘Big Lie’ and January 6 coup attempt succeeded. The US would no longer be a democratic republic and would instead be an authoritarian dictatorship. Trump is a fascist so that is the directio
phpBB [audio]
n he would have taken us in. What a slap in the face a successful Trump coup would have been to our troops who have fought in wars around the world to preserve freedom and democracy only to have Trump destroy our democracy here at home.
This guy here is more annoying than Kai's Mom. Please stop shouting in the wind, you look like an ass.

More importantly, I am hoping to hear an announcement today.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Could be Pepper but more likely Thursday.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Profoundwizard wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:38 pm If winwave would stop being a bitch and tell us who the next coach is we wouldn’t have to talk politics
No doubt politics has filled the void created by a lackluster search for a new head coach. It’s kind of starting to feel like the search that took us to CJ. 😱
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Greengang
Ripple

At this point the job has been open too long.

For kids in the portal and 2022 recruits, the longer this goes on, the more likely it limits their options elsewhere.

You are going to see these kids going elsewhere due to the uncertainty if nothing else.

For those that think we will pickup kids just as easily. Those others schools don’t have the cost or the academic restrictions. We are losing the kids that could meet all that. It’s not easy to replace them.
anEngineer
Riptide

If the chosen candidate is still in the NCAAs, it's pretty understandable that he hasn't been named. No matter who is hired, some of the regulars here are going to hate him anyway and demand that Dannen be fired.
Profoundwizard
Swell

anEngineer wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:24 pm If the chosen candidate is still in the NCAAs, it's pretty understandable that he hasn't been named. No matter who is hired, some of the regulars here are going to hate him anyway and demand that Dannen be fired.
Dannen should be fired regardless of how good or bad this hire is
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:15 am Could be Pepper but more likely Thursday.
Thursday = wrong
Sitting head coach = wrong

You know nothing
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Jay back
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:20 pm
winwave wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:15 am Could be Pepper but more likely Thursday.
Thursday = wrong

You know nothing
LOl. You really think they waited this long to hire Uhlman? Tom Walter was the #1 choice from day one. His team had a good season and has a lot coming back and he decided to stay. Then TD goes lazy and/or scared and makes this hire.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:46 pm
Thursday = wrong

You know nothing
LOl. You really think they waited this long to hire Uhlman? Tom Walter was the #1 choice from day one. His team had a good season and has a lot coming back and he decided to stay. Then TD goes lazy and/or scared and makes this hire.
Jake was #1 choice.
Uhlman was #2 choice.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:04 pm

Thursday = wrong

You know nothing
Jake was #1 choice.
Uhlman was #2 choice.
Wrong. Just like when you came here with AC's account of his firing. He looked you in the eye and lied. I mean do you have any common sense? If your story was true then Uhlman would have been hired quickly. Fact is it didn't go down that way. They were waiting on Walter and didn't get him.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:11 pm
tpstulane wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:04 pm

Jake was #1 choice.
Uhlman was #2 choice.
Wrong. Just like when you came here with AC's account of his firing. He looked you in the eye and lied. I mean do you have any common sense? If your story was true then Uhlman would have been hired quickly. Fact is it didn't go down that way. They were waiting on Walter and didn't get him.
No. I knew he was getting the job last week.
Tulane Class of 1981
Show Me
Tsunami

Thursday = wrong

You know nothing
And everyone here knows that he knows nothing.