at UCF

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Bigschtick
Riptide

I don't think most students give a crap. We have a milk toast President who will do whatever the A.D. suggests
and we have an Administration that is anti=athletics. I do not think we will ever see a successful athletic program
at Tulane. There just is not enough of us that do.

Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
TURVS71
Swell

Bigschtick wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:58 am I don't think most students give a crap. We have a milk toast President who will do whatever the A.D. suggests
and we have an Administration that is anti=athletics. I do not think we will ever see a successful athletic program
The issue is and has been that Dannen has hired the wrong coach to head up this baseball program. That was obvious after year 3. I don’t see any “fire” in him and his inconsistency has seeped down to his team. He is a poor third base coach and has made many mistakes directing base runners . On top of that he, IMO, is not a “fan friendly”Coach, no charisma and just not head coach material. This team HAD a chance for at least an At Large Bid but has played its way out of that possibility …
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
Show Me
Tsunami

TURVS71 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:52 pm
Bigschtick wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:58 am I don't think most students give a crap. We have a milk toast President who will do whatever the A.D. suggests
The issue is and has been that Dannen has hired the wrong coach to head up this baseball program. That was obvious after year 3. I don’t see any “fire” in him and his inconsistency has seeped down to his team. He is a poor third base coach and has made many mistakes directing base runners . On top of that he, IMO, is not a “fan friendly”Coach, no charisma and just not head coach material. This team HAD a chance for at least an At Large Bid but has played its way out of that possibility …
Yep