Spring Game Report 2022

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:10 pm Don't kill the messenger. Please. :D

Nothing new that stood out. But as I've said many times before WF is so old school with not wanting anyone to see anything that could give them an advantage that this game is usually very vanilla. That said it doesn't change the fact that the OL got its ass kicked yet again and all reports on the practices leading up to today indicate the it's been the same all spring. I know you believe me when I say I wish I could tell you otherwise and that this is going to be the breakthrough season.
I leave it here.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Which supports the point that nothing was shown in the run game that day by one side that stood out from the other. Naghavi ended up doing a good job and he is a loss. After fall camp I predicted the 10 win regular season. Thanks for bringing this up.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:05 am Which supports the point that nothing was shown in the run game that day by one side that stood out from the other. Naghavi ended up doing a good job and he is a loss. After fall camp I predicted the 10 win regular season. Thanks for bringing this up.
Once again you are arguing with yourself. Most here trust Willie Fritz and not winwave.
Slade Nagle promoted and Jim S gone. Nothing else matters.
You’re trying to cover up the fact that you bragged about Boda and beat up on Nagle many times. That’s what this is about. You were wrong and you’re trying to convince yourself and others of that. That Athletic article made you look like a fool.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:17 am
winwave wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:05 am Which supports the point that nothing was shown in the run game that day by one side that stood out from the other. Naghavi ended up doing a good job and he is a loss. After fall camp I predicted the 10 win regular season. Thanks for bringing this up.
Once again you are arguing with yourself. Most here trust Willie Fritz and not winwave.
Slade Nagel promoted and Jim S gone. Nothing else matters.
You’re trying to cover up the fact that you bragged about Bida and beat up on Nagel. That’s what this is about. You were wrong and you’re trying to convince yourself otherwise.
Not arguing with myself. This is how I ended the report:

We have the summer and the fall to fix things thank goodness. They have their work cut out for them. No one got hurt which is always a good thing.

As i said above at the end of fall camp I predicted 10-2.

I didn't brag about Svoboda. The players did. and they did it all season long. SHOW ME where I bragged about him. I certainly didn't in that report. As to Nagle, whose name you can't spell :lol: , I have said he was a bad TE's coach and never got out of Tyrick what he should have. Many have said the same thing over his time here.

As to the article only a fool would believe that the spring game was the impetus for anything. The play by play is there and there is nothing in it that had one offense stand out over the other. So we know we have one fool in you. Any others want to claim the spring game is where this came from?

Willie made a change. We all hope it works out. I have my doubts as the players sure gave all the credit to Svoboda and never mentioned Nagle. From what's been put out there it seemed Nagle's influence was in the run game. So it seems we need to hope McMenamin stays and is put in charge of the passing game. It seems that he could have just named Nagle the running game coordinator and kept the staff intact. We'll see.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.