NCAA Streamlines it's Constitution

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

some protest, that mail in, and absentee votes were not counted
https://www.espn.com/college-sports/sto ... nstitution

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jaxwave
Swell

I'll summarize the new Constitution. All programs were created equal but in order for the billions of dollars to be available to schools, administrators, television partners and now players, henceforth there will be no rules for any programs in the Power 5 conferences. Furthermore, all investigations of wrongdoing will immediately cease and all allegations will be ignored, example FBI case against Will Wade. The President of the NCAA will continue to oversee the organization with no responsibilities and his annual compensation will double starting immediately.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Once this gets finalized it could mean some current FBS teams get relegated to a lesser division and the big boys get to keep an even bigger share. We already face a step down once the conference loses the big 3 and brings in the little 6 but this change could make it an official step down.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.