Congratulations Brandon Gomes

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Pepper
Swell

Former Greenie promoted to LA Dodgers GM!

https://www.mlb.com/news/brandon-gomes- ... al-manager

"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Pepper wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:28 pm Former Greenie promoted to LA Dodgers GM!

https://www.mlb.com/news/brandon-gomes- ... al-manager
Wow. Great news!!! Thx!
Graf and Rick Jones must be ecstatic
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Good for him. Best of luck. He's with an organization that has a lot of resources.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
McWave
High Tide

Juan Toribio covers the Dodgers for MLB.com. Follow him on Twitter @juanctoribio.

Gomes and Friedman’s relationship dates back over a decade. Friedman, then the general manager of the Rays, executed a trade with the Padres in 2010 that landed Gomes in Tampa Bay. Gomes made his Major League debut the following season. Friedman and Gomes both attended and played baseball at the University of Tulane.

Really Juan, UT....geez

Congrats to Gomes!!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

All the Best to Brandon....(note I did not post Let's Go Brandon)...I am sure a huge donation to baseball program is forthcoming, and the playing surface will be known as DodgeBall Field
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
McWave
High Tide

Juan Toribio covers the Dodgers for MLB.com. Follow him on Twitter @juanctoribio.

Juan covers the Dodgers....was the Dodgers' 2019 first draft pick (25th overall) also from the University of Tulane (Kody Hoese).

Juan is a University of Central Florida 2018 graduate (journalism. They are in the same conference with the University of Tulane.

Geezzz can't make this us.