RB Ashaad Clayton Transfers To Tulane

Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

To Tulane from Colorado.
Last edited by winwave on Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Wave755
Tsunami

Welcome home Ashaad, a Warren Easton guy! 👍
Bigschtick
Riptide

Yes, good to have you at Tulane!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Good one!
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

Did anyone know before yesterday about Shaadie's name change? I was surprised to not know before. He's now Shaddie Clayton-Johnson. It was to honor his grandmother who recently passed away.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Yes. he changed in just recently. Noticed it in things put out by Guerry Smith.
Ruski
Swell

I got so scared by this thread title. Thought after yesterday's game that someone was already on his tail.

With him and Celestine, the long lineage of Tulane RB greats continues!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

What has happened to Iverson Celestine? He was playing a role almost equal to Spears earlier in the year and I don't know that he played last week. Is he injured? Our deep RB room seems to be getting thinner as the year progresses.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
anEngineer
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:31 am What has happened to Iverson Celestine? He was playing a role almost equal to Spears earlier in the year and I don't know that he played last week. Is he injured? Our deep RB room seems to be getting thinner as the year progresses.
I believe Celestine played a few plays on Saturday. Cam Carroll expects to be back from toe injury for Tulsa game.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

anEngineer wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:34 am
DfromCT wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:31 am What has happened to Iverson Celestine? He was playing a role almost equal to Spears earlier in the year and I don't know that he played last week. Is he injured? Our deep RB room seems to be getting thinner as the year progresses.
I believe Celestine played a few plays on Saturday. Cam Carroll expects to be back from toe injury for Tulsa game.
Great news about Cam Carroll. I thought he was out for the season. When healthy he's a beast. Despite showing flashes (like the long TD at USF) regularly, I'm still not convinced Spears is back all the way to where he was prior to that injury. That injury is one that I always wonder why referees don't call late hit when you're clearly past the goal line into the end zone the same way they do a half step past the sidelines and out of bounds? But I digress.

Thanks for the update aE.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He didn't play this week as he is injured. A relative of his tweeted that he should be back soon.