Arch Manning

Talk about the latest recruits here.
nawlinspete
Riptide

A slap in Dannen and Fritz's face " taking an official visit to SMU . That is the only G5 on his list as of now .

Apparently Grandpa Archie's visit to Tulane on a semi regular basis are for naught .

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Profoundwizard
Swell

nawlinspete wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:48 pm A slap in Dannen and Fritz's face " taking an official visit to SMU . That is the only G5 on his list as of now .

Apparently Grandpa Archie's visit to Tulane on a semi regular basis are for naught .
:roll:
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Who ever heard of a HS kid that wanted to go away to college?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Tulane was a finalist for his Grandpa Archie back in the day.
Final 3 were Ole Miss, Miss St and Tulane.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
TURVS71
Swell

Never did like the Manning’s. Never any interest in Tulane..They talk a good “New Orleans” game but when it comes right down to it …it’s BS!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
Profoundwizard
Swell

TURVS71 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:46 pm Never did like the Manning’s. Never any interest in Tulane..They talk a good “New Orleans” game but when it comes right down to it …it’s BS!
You have some weird gripes. I don’t care for the Manning’s either but they don’t owe Tulane anything.
austxwave
High Tide

nawlinspete wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:48 pm A slap in Dannen and Fritz's face " taking an official visit to SMU . That is the only G5 on his list as of now .

You are ignorant. He's not taking an official visit to SMU. He's going to visit there unofficially. He hasn't established his official visits yet and I promise you that none will be G5. Tulane will not be on his radar as Newman kids and especially their student-athletes want to try living in other places. This is not an insult to Tulane. This is real life.
TURVS71
Swell

Profoundwizard wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:49 pm
TURVS71 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:46 pm Never did like the Manning’s. Never any interest in Tulane..They talk a good “New Orleans” game but when it comes right down to it …it’s BS!
You have some weird gripes. I don’t care for the Manning’s either but they don’t owe Tulane anything.
Wow, when did you become the “gripe”
Police…
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
Profoundwizard
Swell

Just now.
Just saying, they don’t owe Tulane anything
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

austxwave wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:52 pm

You are ignorant. He's not taking an official visit to SMU. He's going to visit there unofficially. He hasn't established his official visits yet and I promise you that none will be G5. Tulane will not be on his radar as Newman kids and especially their student-athletes want to try living in other places. This is not an insult to Tulane. This is real life.
Thats why we are so succesful with kids from southern florida, they take road trips to new orleans and want to go to school here.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Visiting LSU now .

Why is our alleged AD fishing in Iowa while recruiting visits are rampant ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
HoustonWave
Tsunami

nawlinspete wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:29 pm Visiting LSU now .

Because fishing in Iowa, and looking for his next gig, comes before Tulane athletics. Tulane is just another step in the Dannen career ladder—but he may find himself stuck on that step.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
winwave
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:31 pm

Because fishing in Iowa, and looking for his next gig, comes before Tulane athletics. Tulane is just another step in the Dannen career ladder—but he may find himself stuck on that step.
The sooner that step breaks the better.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
torbida
Surge

TURVS71 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:18 pm
Profoundwizard wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:49 pm
Wow, when did you become the “gripe”
Police…
Cant wait for Ole Miss fans outrage when he goes to the school of his choice.
anEngineer
Riptide

Do you really think that ADs are actively involved in recruiting football players at other schools?
nawlinspete
Riptide

Update , Saturday Down South today "reports" Arch will be visiting Tulane games this fall .
Pepper
Swell

nawlinspete wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:53 am Update , Saturday Down South today "reports" Arch will be visiting Tulane games this fall .
He'd sit the bench for 4 years behind Cai Horton so I do not think he's coming here!
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
gbgreenie
Surge

Pepper wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:40 pm
nawlinspete wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:53 am Update , Saturday Down South today "reports" Arch will be visiting Tulane games this fall .
He'd sit the bench for 4 years behind Cai Horton so I do not think he's coming here!
Very true, quit joking about Kai, just wait and see, then I will say I told you so!!!
As you guys keep saying about Kai, Arch plays at one of the lowest classifications in High School Football, change his name and he would be not noticed!!!
galvezwave
Swell

Gonna have to disagree gb . Plus, he’s barely 16 and has another year of Newman
ajcalhoun
Swell

gbgreenie wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:09 pm Arch plays at one of the lowest classifications in High School Football
So did his two uncles and they turned out OK.
God Bless Everyone!
Pepper
Swell

ajcalhoun wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:43 pm
gbgreenie wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:09 pm Arch plays at one of the lowest classifications in High School Football
LOL!
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

ajcalhoun wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:43 pm
True Dat!
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

I hope he comes to watch us beat a top 10 Cinci @ Yulman
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Pepper wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:40 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:18 pm I hope he comes to watch us beat a top 10 Cinci @ Yulman
Man, if that game were any other week I'd be there. That's going to be HUGE! I bet Chip Long has peaked at some of their films already and will have the Wave ready to move the ball against one of the best D's in the country. I'm actually going to root for Cinci over ND, hoping to make our game that much bigger.