Ban winwave

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Or at least suspend him for six months .

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

We all disagree with him fairly often and he doesn't react well to people that don't agree with him. But he's contributed more to this forum in any given month than you have in the life of GoTula.net.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Far from all. I do just fine with people not agreeing till they get personal. A good example is the thread about whether we'd get to play a full football season. You repeatedly berated calling me stupid and naive for believing that we would get the season. in. I stood by my belief that our athletes had far more invested than normal students and would have the self discipline to not let COVID ruin the season for them. You kept up with the attacks and saying they are college students and thus will behave irresponsibly as college students are wont to do. Well we got it in and after the season in a another thread in the middle of a post you threw in a comment about me being right about the situation. Not even close to making it up for all the attacks before that. But that's how this place works for some. I'm used to it. I don't just go with what appears to be the obvious answer. I have a good take on life and how things will play out. I won't apologize for having the ability to reason things out.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Keep telling yourself that things are as you see them. You seem to thrive in your own world.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

That is how that went down. Has happened many other times over the years. You'd think you might take notice and pull back on the condemnation. But we know that won't change because that's who you are and what you do.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:14 pm That is how that went down. Has happened many other times over the years. You'd think you might take notice and pull back on the condemnation. But we know that won't change because that's who you are and what you do.
:lol: :lol:
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:57 pm As big as he is I doubt anyone was making fun.
Only you loser
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:51 am
winwave wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:57 pm As big as he is I doubt anyone was making fun.
Only you loser
Blowme loses again.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:15 am
Show Me wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:51 am
Only you loser
Blowme loses again.
Loserwave misled again :lol:
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Blowme you can spam every thread but it will never change the fact that you and yours were wrong. LOL.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:30 am Blowme you can spam every thread but it will never change the fact that you and yours were wrong. LOL.
Not spam. Only replying to your BS
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Definitely spam but your blow buddy won’t ban you.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:52 am Definitely spam but your blow buddy won’t ban you.
Nobody gets banned here as you would have been banned long ago misled loserwave.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Wrong again blowme as your boy recently abused his power and banned me but Steve rectified it quickly. This player deserves better than you spamming his thread. Later spammer.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:09 am Wrong again blowme as your boy recently abused his power and banned me but Steve rectified it quickly. This player deserves better than you spamming his thread. Later spammer.
More BS.
Show Me
Tsunami

nawlinspete wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:40 am Or at least suspend him for six months .
No doubt
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Absolutely true. But hey you're allergic to the truth.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Losers united. LOL.
Show Me
Tsunami

Out of respect for our new recruit and the decent posters here I’ll defer to the other thread to deal with the loser.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Loser you are.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Stop the madness out of respect to Gabriel Jacas. Take it to PM's, please!
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:09 am Wrong again blowme as your boy recently abused his power and banned me but Steve rectified it quickly. This player deserves better than you spamming his thread. Later spammer.
Who banned you?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:51 pm
Who banned you?
tps. I posted it when it happened.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

There are multiple user control settings. winwave was in the ban box for an hour as others have been in the past. He thought crying to Steve he got unbanned. Truth is the timer ran out. No one has ever been permanently banned. The personal attacks and the tone needs to respectful. People are PM’g the mods left and right. It’s suppressing people from posting and or visiting.
Moving this discussion to the Help section ban thread.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:23 pm There are multiple user control settings. winwave was in the ban box for an hour as others have been in the past. He thought crying to Steve he got unbanned. Truth is the timer ran out. No one has ever been permanently banned. The personal attacks and the tone needs to respectful. People are PM’g the mods left and right. It’s suppressing people from posting and or visiting.
Moving this discussion to the Help section ban thread.

BS the rule six hours. You abused your position yet again and got called on it. I didn't whine to Steve I simply pointed out how you abused the rules of this board.