Jeffery Johnson in the transfer portal?

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

“A culture of excellence“ “Accountability“
If only he could have said this about Tulane… :oops: :oops: :oops:

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
wave97
Swell

How can you not be happy for him?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

wave97 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:48 am How can you not be happy for him?
Yep. Living the dream.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:29 am “A culture of excellence“ “Accountability“
If only he could have said this about Tulane… :oops: :oops: :oops:
If he had, he’d been lying. Excellence and accountability are foreign concepts at Tulane. For Tulane to ever have that kind of environment, it will have to be viewed as something other than a career bus stop or career hide-a-way for those making the decisions. A strong sense of pride throughout the alum and fan base also goes a long way.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
HoustonWave
Tsunami

wave97 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:48 am How can you not be happy for him?
Absolutely. He wanted something better, and he found it. He wouldn’t settle for average.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
MicMan
Swell

And money.
McWave
High Tide

and he clearly was not referring to their academic excellence (USNWR #127 2022).
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

MicMan wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:31 amAnd money.
I have communicated with Tulane, that until new infrastructure for Athletic excellence is in place, I will not be donating any more $$$...if Tulane is not willing to endorse, thru action, support for Athletics, that I am sure as hell will not. I do not want to hear about some swimning hole getting a new diving board, or tennis court getting a new surface
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
anEngineer
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:12 am
I have communicated with Tulane, that until new infrastructure for Athletic excellence is in place, I will not be donating any more $$$...if Tulane is not willing to endorse, thru action, support for Athletics, that I am sure as hell will not. I do not want to hear about some swimning hole getting a new diving board, or tennis court getting a new surface
To a certain extent it's not even action for me. I want a statement of what the administrations intentions are. Tell us that you want to advance or tell us that you don't give a damn. Just let us know where we stand and we can decide our level of participation.
Jaxwave
Swell

I came on here and said this 5 years ago. No money until Tulane goes all in.
Show Me
Tsunami

Jaxwave wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:25 pm I came on here and said this 5 years ago. No money until Tulane goes all in.
Same here. You’d get a better return throwing it in the trash can at this point.
anEngineer
Riptide

If you have quit donating, you can't really complain about lack of new projects.
wave97
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:12 am
Your money might as well be in Ft. Knox.
We had access to the dome for pennies in perpetuity.
We panicked by promising an on campus stadium so that we could join the "Big East". We caved in to the NIMBY's and built a sh*tbox high school embarrassment.
That ultimately used up any chance for first rate player development facilities.
But that's what Tulane does. You keep on Tulaning. Tulane👍
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Agree with most of what you said there. The stadium wasn't built to try and get into the Big East. It was built because the dynamic dummies went to build a new basketball arena on the Rosen Lot. When they got the price tag of $50 million they were shocked and said we can build a football stadium for that much. Only at Tulane.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.