FTW Newsletter: Tulane loses Corey Dauphine but still has many weapons in the backfield

The leading blog for Tulane fans. Coverage on FTW & Twitter for Green Wave Football, Hoops, Baseball and more.
fearthewaveblog
Ripple

Story: Tulane loses RB Corey Dauphine to injury but the Green Wave backfield runs very deep

FTW writer Kelly Comarda breaks down the arsenal of five Tulane backs who will be a factor this season.

Read (or subscribe to our free newsletter) here:

https://fearthewave.substack.com/p/tula ... -to-injury

Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Respect on the piece. Love the content and well written & researched. I’m also on the spears bandwagon. I truly do believe Corey Dauphine when on the field has nfl attributes and was a game breaker.
IM42lane
Swell

If I had the ability to fix Dauphine's injury, I would. It is too bad that he will not be able to continue playing football. He had the potential to be better than Dontrell Hilliard (who is now with the Cleveland Browns as far as I know).

Fortunately, Tulane has good choices at the RB position because of this coaching staff's ability to recruit that area very well. The QB position development will determine how far all of this will go in 2020/2021.
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
swampnik
Surge

I seem to remember that Huderson could bench press 450 pounds?
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)