Some good news at the expense of LSU

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Bicoastalwave
Swell

Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:30 pm

https://www.si.com/college/2020/03/19/c ... ean-miller

Is it possible they can still look the other way now ? It is hilarious and laughable what will wades defense has been (as presented in the article).

Paraphrasing:
Reporter: “ Will Wade, the fbi has a tape of you Discussing providing illegal payments And “Strong ass offers” to college athletes, what do you have to say for yourself ?!”

Will Wade: “ I haven’t heard the tapes so I can’t comment on this”.

It’s so stupid it’s almost genius

DfromCT
Green Wave

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:23 pm

Bicoastalwave wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:30 pm
https://www.si.com/college/2020/03/19/c ... ean-miller

Is it possible they can still look the other way now ? It is hilarious and laughable what will wades defense has been (as presented in the article).

Paraphrasing:
Reporter: “ Will Wade, the fbi has a tape of you Discussing providing illegal payments And “Strong ass offers” to college athletes, what do you have to say for yourself ?!”

Will Wade: “ I haven’t heard the tapes so I can’t comment on this”.

It’s so stupid it’s almost genius
But will it have an affect on recruiting and the team? Last year he finished the season suspended, but it didn't seem to affect them much at all.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
Bicoastalwave
Swell

Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:03 pm

There’s no way he can’t get the axe . . . Right ? That would hurt the team and recruiting. The ncaa has a target on its back but they have to do something extreme as a punishment. . . Right ? In this crazy world nothing is a given.