Tulane Bowl Tickets...GONE !!!!!

Looking to buy, swap, trade, or give away your tickets?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

The tickets have been given away...enjoy the game MODS I tried to delete this topic...please delete it for me
Last edited by golfnut69 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I'm tempted, (and even looked into flights) but cannot cancel my watch party here in CT. I have very good friends and family in the Metroplex (Grapevine and Southlake) but have my sister, brother and the boys coming over to watch. Teddy and Zach would be devastated if I cancelled it as they've been talking about the game and Tulane winning since they got new Tulane hoodies for Christmas!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:32 am I'm tempted, (and even looked into flights) but cannot cancel my watch party here in CT. I have very good friends and family in the Metroplex (Grapevine and Southlake) but have my sister, brother and the boys coming over to watch. Teddy and Zach would be devastated if I cancelled it as they've been talking about the game and Tulane winning since they got new Tulane hoodies for Christmas!
Tickets have been given away....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !