looking for Glazer Tickets for Missouri STate

Looking to buy, swap, trade, or give away your tickets?
MJDIII
Trickle

Hi Friends, anybody have any extra Glazer Club for Missouri State??

My daughter is performing at halftime, and my 3 yr old is constantly moving, so the club is an ideal opportunity if available..

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

MJDIII wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:11 pm Hi Friends, anybody have any extra Glazer Club for Missouri State??

My daughter is performing at halftime, and my 3 yr old is constantly moving, so the club is an ideal opportunity if available..
If you can’t get any prior to KO I’d recommend you stand in the area where the patrons enter. Last year I was waiting for someone and I happened to be near the ramp in front and someone offered me two extra Glazer tickets that they had and weren’t going to use. I wasn’t even looking. Good Luck.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

MJDIII wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:11 pm Hi Friends, anybody have any extra Glazer Club for Missouri State??

suggestion..... Babysitter !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !