Justin Campbell denied Admission

Talk about the latest recruits here.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:51 pm No one gets to dictate how someone can respond. LOL. As I have posted we accept athletes at NCAA minimums. Of course I have also said there is more to admissions than that. I have also said several times that privates aren't going to be on equal footing but can still obviously be successful as others have shown over the decades. Most importantly though this is a one time incident and no one knows the reason. Thus this is not some devastating blow to Tulane athletics that some want to laughably claim.

Through your politician like response (like a politician you cannot answer a simple yes or no question) it seems that your answer is "no, Tulane is not on the same ground as the rest of D1 admissions wise BUT, BUT, BUT, Blah, blah, blah, noise, noise, noise and nonsense."

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Sorry it was too much for you to handle.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:43 am Sorry it was too much for you to handle.
Spoken like a true politician (or lawyer). If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bull$hit.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

NO BS. There's more to it than a simple yes or no. People were trying to say this was devastating to Tulane athletics and that nothing has changed. That's not the case at all which is what I expounded on. ?Do you really believe this was devastating? Yes or No since that's what you prefer.
Last edited by winwave on Tue May 18, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:58 am NO BS. There's more to it than a simple yes or no. People were trying to say this was devastating to Tulane athletics and that nothing has changed. That's not the case at all which is what I expounded on. ?Do you rwally believe this was devastating? Yes or No since that's what you prefer.
He was denied here accepted elsewhere. That’s as simple as it gets. Only you who has been backed into a corner tries to change the subject just to argue a mute point.
His ability is of no concern with being denied. It does not change the fact that he was denied admission here and accepted at another D1 and not a JC. That’s all we are trying to explain to you. You can’t move on so people here will continue to argue and belittle you until the end of time. Because you are so WRONG here. Just give it up for the good of all here.
The longer this goes on the more credibility you lose.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:19 am
winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:58 am NO BS. There's more to it than a simple yes or no. People were trying to say this was devastating to Tulane athletics and that nothing has changed. That's not the case at all which is what I expounded on. ?Do you rwally believe this was devastating? Yes or No since that's what you prefer.
He was denied here accepted elsewhere. That’s as simple as it gets. Only you who has been backed into a corner tries to change the subject just to argue a mute point.
His ability is of no concern with being denied. It does not change the fact that he was denied admission here and accepted at another D1 and not a JC. That’s all we are trying to explain to you. You can’t move on so people here will continue to argue and belittle you until the end of time. Because you are so WRONG here. Just give it up for the good of all here.
I get you're a simpleton. Others see it differently than you . The reason does matter. Also you don't have any long list of aggrieved players over the last decade. It's not a major catastrophe for athletics. It's that simple. But apparently not simple enough for you. You're problem not mine.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Mods , this winwave guy needs to be suspended for at least six months for incessant posting . Seeing a post of his makes this board with only about 50 posters sifficult to use .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Yes,
winwave
Top of the WAVE

So shut it down then.
Show Me
Tsunami

nawlinspete wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:39 am Mods , this winwave guy needs to be suspended for at least six months for incessant posting . Seeing a post of his makes this board with only about 50 posters sifficult to use .
Rarely do we agree but this is one of those occasions. Seems like the entire board ends up in an argument in winwave disagrees. It’s insanity.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:20 am
I get you're a simpleton. Others see it differently than you . The reason does matter. Also you don't have any long list of aggrieved players over the last decade. It's not a major catastrophe for athletics. It's that simple. But apparently not simple enough for you. You're problem not mine.
You’re beyond help at this point. It’s about the simplest thing we’ve ever seen in Tulane Athletics.
We’ve been Tulane’d again.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

So instead of satisfying a 3.5 gpa and 30 ACT, our recruits now only have to satisfy some secret and intangible requirement that only Admissions is aware of. 🤪🤪
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:22 pm
You’re beyond help at this point. It’s about the simplest thing we’ve ever seen in Tulane Athletics.
We don't know the reason so we don't know if we have been Tulaned.I can't help that you can't understand that.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:00 pm
Show Me wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:22 pm

We don't know the reason so we don't know if we have been Tulaned.I can't help that you can't understand that.
Sure we know the reason.
We are Tulane and got Tulane’d again.
History tells us this unless they “show me” it’s not.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The history of the last 10 years says otherwise. You don't know what happened here just like everybody else.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:07 pm The history of the last 10 years says otherwise. You don't know what happened here just like everybody else.
He was denied that’s what we know
winwave
Top of the WAVE

And we don't know the reason.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:47 pm And we don't know the reason.
:lol:
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He’s finally lost it.
ajcalhoun
Swell

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
God Bless Everyone!
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:47 pm And we don't know the reason.
Right. But we do know we got Tulane’d again.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

We don't know that because we don't know the reason.
Show Me
Tsunami

Tulane’d again
winwave
Top of the WAVE

You don't know.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:02 pm You don't know.
I know all I need to know.
Tulane’d again.