Justin Campbell denied Admission

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:42 pm That is truly pathetic. It was the primary way to raise funds for the stadium as Tulane pays for its upkeep, insurance and everything else. Everyone raved about the experience in the Glazer Club. He stole from Tulane athletics and you cheer it on. Shame on you too.
WW trying to thread jack here :lol: :lol: :lol: . It’s not about me. It’s about your lack of ability to judge baseball talent. Plain and simple. Had he been allowed in as promised I can only image the amount of money he’d donate back once he hits the “Show”.

HoustonWave
Tsunami

Show Me wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:47 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:42 pm That is truly pathetic. It was the primary way to raise funds for the stadium as Tulane pays for its upkeep, insurance and everything else. Everyone raved about the experience in the Glazer Club. He stole from Tulane athletics and you cheer it on. Shame on you too.
WW trying to thread jack here :lol: :lol: :lol: . It’s not about me. It’s about your lack of ability to judge baseball talent. Plain and simple. Had he been allowed in as promised I can only image the amount of money he’d donate back once he hits the “Show”.
And Tulane wonders why it can’t get more support.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Show Me
Tsunami

HoustonWave wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:52 pm
And Tulane wonders why it can’t get more support.
Exactly. I should get my $30K back. Waste for sure.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I know the talent. Just as Kendall Rogers does. He was no All-American. You're the one that started with insults here even being childish enough to ask others to join in . Grow up and be a man for once instead of the liar and thief you are. Nothing can white wash how you stole from Tulane athletics.

He wouldn't have donated anything if he made the show. I've been told as have others by those involved with Tulane athletics that former athletes that make it in the pros don't give much if at all.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:14 pm
I know the talent. Just as Kendall Rogers does. He was no All-American. You're the one that started with insults here even being childish enough to ask others to join in . Grow up and be a man for once instead of the liar and thief you are. Nothing can white wash how you stole from Tulane athletics.

He wouldn't have donated anything if he made the show. I've been told as have others by those involved with Tulane athletics that former athletes that make it in the pros don't give much if at all.
Hilarious. Kendall Rogers didn’t even have National Champ Ole Miss making the field of 64. Pathetic. No credibility just like you.
Pepper
Swell

WW, I believe you have a real problem admitting when you are wrong. With that said, who knows whether this young man could play and be a difference maker for us. I'd like to think he would have. You mention repeatedly his stats were only good against inferior competition. Two points; 1, our conference is inferior, he would have dominated in the AAC. 2. Don't you think the scouts recognize the competition in their evaluation? Making the D-1 AA team or having a ringing endorsement by Kendall Rogers is not the end all, be all. I will also say OSU's ball park is like playing in Coors Field. Very few pitchers have good stats there. One stat you ignore is BA against. .244.
I respect your inside information regarding Tulane athletics, but baseball is not your strength. And I am still waiting to hear from you why he was not admitted.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:02 am
winwave wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:14 pm

Hilarious. Kendall Rogers didn’t even have National Champ Ole Miss making the field of 64. Pathetic. No credibility just like you.
Most recognized site in college baseball says he wasn't an All- American. A liar and thief like you has zero credibility. Pay up or STFU.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Pepper wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:11 am WW, I believe you have a real problem admitting when you are wrong. With that said, who knows whether this young man could play and be a difference maker for us. I'd like to think he would have. You mention repeatedly his stats were only good against inferior competition. Two points; 1, our conference is inferior, he would have dominated in the AAC. 2. Don't you think the scouts recognize the competition in their evaluation? Making the D-1 AA team or having a ringing endorsement by Kendall Rogers is not the end all, be all. I will also say OSU's ball park is like playing in Coors Field. Very few pitchers have good stats there. One stat you ignore is BA against. .244.
I respect your inside information regarding Tulane athletics, but baseball is not your strength. And I am still waiting to hear from you why he was not admitted.
Pepper I don't have a problem admitting when I'm wrong. The most recognized site for college baseball didn't see him as an All-American. It's not just me. The AAC did have a down year but has been a good baseball conference with good hitting. So no guarantee of what he would do there. Most importantly he wouldn't be able to beat ECU so still no Regional. I know my baseball. As for why he wasn't admitted one would have to break into the admissions office and steal his file. Feel free to do so. The bottom line is the kid was not the step on campus two way stud you and others here claimed he was going to be. So you clearly don't know baseball the way you claim to.